THIS ARE THE STEPS THAT I USED TO INSTALL MGO2R CFW... (CFW FERROX 1.01 COBRA 7.55)
UPDATE 2: I just redownload the launcher and it works... this are the STEPS that i used
1. Install the launcher.
2. Launch the launcher and it will update.
3. Launch the launcher again, it will ask for the MGS4 disc so quit the app.
4. Mount the MGS4 disc (i used irisman) and then launch the Launcher and it will install some files from the disc.
5. Launch again the launcher and it will execute MGO 1.00 and install some files from it.
6. Launch the launcher again and it will say that u need to install the update 1.36... so install the 1.36 MGO update.
7. Launch and it will work... if the launcher do 3 beeps (in my case it did), it means that i used a old launcher so i redownload another, deleted the one i used on the ps3 and installed the one that said "version 17". let the launcher update.
8. Then execute and enjoy MGO2.
So, at last the first u have to do is install the launcher and execute it every time... the launcher it will guide you.
Ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
hope that this POST helps others .
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests