Hi i have a problem installing the MGO2(spanish or english)

Ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
El apenado

Hi i have a problem installing the MGO2(spanish or english)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:42 am

hello, I bought the "mgs4 Greatest Hits" and followed the steps that came out in the tutorial, but Nose because it does not work, I extracted it (7zip and winrar) and put it on the pendrive in fat32, the bad thing is that when I restore the ps3 with the data, it appears this "This data was bracked up From different ps3 system Some data can not be restored" I gave it to the next one and I followed everything, when the ps3 was restored, it came out that I had to recover data, And then I opened mgs4 and it came out to me that mgo2 has finished who helps me. :oops: :oops:

(spanish)
hola, me compre el "mgs4 Greatest Hits" y segui los pasos que salian en el tutorial, Pero Nose porque no me funciona, Lo extraje(7zip y winrar) y lo coloque en el pendrive en fat32, Lo malo es que cuando restauro el ps3 con los datos, me aparece Esto "This data was bracked up From different ps3 system. Some data cannot be restored" Le di a siguiente y segui todo, cuando se restauro la ps3, me salio que tenia que recuperar datos, Y luego abri mgs4 y me salio que se habia cerrado el servidor
SONOMAMASHINE

Re: Hi i have a problem installing the MGO2(spanish or english)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:25 pm

@al pachino greatest hits dosent work, only normal mgs4 NA, EU, JP, and platinium

Return to “MGO2 Support”