NEED MORE HELP!

Ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
I'moegexc68

NEED MORE HELP!

Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:20 pm

hey, my flashdrive is formatted FAT32 and I downloaded the mgo2 backup data on my flashdrive and I plug it in the ps3 and it says there is no backup data can someone help me with this problem?
i'm a huge fan of mgo that likes to normally charm people with mags but not kill them just to have fun with mags that's all so if you find me in a match i won't kill you so no worries:)
president trump

Re: NEED MORE HELP!

Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:51 pm

What does the file structure of your USB look like? Try putting some pictures on the USB stick and seeing if those appear on your PS3.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
I'moegexc68

Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:26 am

president trump wrote:
What does the file structure of your USB look like? Try putting some pictures on the USB stick and seeing if those appear on your PS3.
okay il tell you if it works
i'm a huge fan of mgo that likes to normally charm people with mags but not kill them just to have fun with mags that's all so if you find me in a match i won't kill you so no worries:)
I'moegexc68

Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:37 am

president trump wrote:
it did not show up on my ps3
SONOMAMASHINE

Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:07 pm

use another flash drive, i almost didnt answer just because you just charm people
I'moegexc68

Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:31 pm

SONOMAMASHINE wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:07 pm
use another flash drive, i almost didnt answer just because you just charm people
oh its okay,i get that a lot cause I came from playing mgo3 so we would always have matches were we only charm people with plushy snares so I was hoping that I can do this in mgo2 but instead of using plushys il be magazines:)
(sorry for the slow reply been busy)

Return to “MGO2 Support”