Solid007 Montage

Ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
Solid007

Solid007 Montage

Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:04 pm

Hello. Im finding a good editor for my highlight clips and making a montage. My editing isnt too good and i dont wanna waste time on it. Ive got 30 mins of great clips and 3 great songs n intro. If you are interested and u RLY can edit id like to see ur work b4 u start it. Editor gets the credits n i can also pay since its alot of time waste. Ive uploaded clips into 1 video on youtube unlisted.My goal is that it will be the best mgo revival montage
president trump

Re: Solid007 Montage

Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:23 am

It's nice to see you're going to have a montage of the Revival. I appreciate your skill and I've enjoyed your past montages, particularly "Extraordinary" and the S007 Best Of...

I'm interested in acquiring the raw clips, however I'm not as an experienced editor as someone like Dismalicious is, so my use of them likely wouldn't be for any sort of public release. For me the opportunity would be purely for fun and education, since I'd be editing it with Adobe Premiere and AE, rather than the familiar Sony Vegas Pro... But best of luck to you with finding an editor, and if you could forum PM me the YT link or on PSN that'd be real cool.

Merry Christmas!
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.

Return to “MGO2 Support”