Abuse of the "Kick" function

Ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
Revy

Re: Abuse of the "Kick" function

Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:00 pm

Do they abuse it? I mean yeah sometimes people vote all the time and it's mostly disturbing but that's MGO for you no?
Obviously it feels bad being kicked cause of some stupid thing but I won't 'cry' over it.

"Dad the sex offender Dad - Kick this player?" <- my favorite
"People. Enjoy the game. Get drunk or wasted but enjoy the game."
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:17 pm

SONOMAMASHINE wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:20 pm
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:48 pm
crying about a glitchers but not posting proof just makes it look like people are crying.
you dont need to say that, when people come here and post it means something bother them and need comfort to crush them like that thats harsh, people need to like you and trust you otherwise it gonna be f this game f this community im done or im not joining anymore, you need to make people feel comfortable and that your taking their issues seriously even if you dont care . (dont say you said it because you care otherwise you wouldn't responded)
if people would record then we could get rid of these so called "glitchers" but this community loves to call someone a glitcher just because hes a little laggy or better then that person( im guilty of this too) you want to clean up the game TAKE action. Cant record? message me on discord and i will be on the game to record or witness so they can be removed said glitcher. ive had to do that several times now. i have bin told so many times by raven that there are glitchers and yet no proof sent to me dio or EVEN Ghz. And you wonder why you are never taken serious.
Junkhead_

Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:28 am

SONOMAMASHINE wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:48 pm
crying about a glitchers but not posting proof just makes it look like people are crying.
you dont need to say that, when people come here and post it means something bother them and need comfort to crush them like that thats harsh, people need to like you and trust you otherwise it gonna be f this game f this community im done or im not joining anymore, you need to make people feel comfortable and that your taking their issues seriously even if you dont care . (dont say you said it because you care otherwise you wouldn't responded)
if people would record then we could get rid of these so called "glitchers" but this community loves to call someone a glitcher just because hes a little laggy or better then that person( im guilty of this too) you want to clean up the game TAKE action. Cant record message me on discord and i will be on the game to record or witness so they can be removed. ive had to do that several times now
We should not have to have a damn camera ready every second to capture these kind of events. In the past, I provided screenshoted proof of a player named Health advertising my IP in my own lobby. You guys banned me, when I was in fact the one being targeted.

Prime Minister AKA Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, learn how to talk to people with some respect. You are inconveniencing to deal with. Please retire and convince storm to come back and help get this community fair again.
~D.B.A.~
Batmantis-
Completely Undisclosed 2nd business name
Completely Undisclosed 3rd business name
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:47 pm

Junkhead_ wrote:
SONOMAMASHINE wrote:

if people would record then we could get rid of these so called "glitchers" but this community loves to call someone a glitcher just because hes a little laggy or better then that person( im guilty of this too) you want to clean up the game TAKE action. Cant record message me on discord and i will be on the game to record or witness so they can be removed. ive had to do that several times now
We should not have to have a damn camera ready every second to capture these kind of events. In the past, I provided screenshoted proof of a player named Health advertising my IP in my own lobby. You guys banned me, when I was in fact the one being targeted.

Prime Minister AKA Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, learn how to talk to people with some respect. You are inconveniencing to deal with. Please retire and convince storm to come back and help get this community fair again.
You never got banned from mgo. You got banned from the discord because you made a huge deal about 007 telling you to eat your dead parents tumor in a chat we had no control of. Wasn't even in any of our chats but you expected us to ban him.

Heath was banned we just don't advertise that people are banned.

Stop acting like the victim Taylor swift.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:00 am

Revy wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:00 pm
Do they abuse it? I mean yeah sometimes people vote all the time and it's mostly disturbing but that's MGO for you no?
Obviously it feels bad being kicked cause of some stupid thing but I won't 'cry' over it.

"Dad the sex offender Dad - Kick this player?" <- my favorite
is it bad that i laughed at that name?
Junkhead_

Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:53 am

Junkhead_ wrote:

You never got banned from mgo. You got banned from the discord because you made a huge deal about 007 telling you to eat your dead parents tumor in a chat we had no control of. Wasn't even in any of our chats but you expected us to ban him.

I'm much sexier than "Taylor swift." so you can put that one up yours.

And yes, I wasn't banned from MGO, but I was banned from the forum and discord, over making a big ordeal over health advertising my IP in my full game lobby and in the discord chat. I took pictures of all events on my cell phone (still have the proof saved on one of my laptops.) and you guys all sided with health, on the discord chat told me to basically get over all of it and shut up, multiple members such as cereza and hide-fox telling me to kill myself (lol the fuck?......) on top of the unnecessary comments solid007 made about my parents of whom he knows NOTHING about. You guys all took the liberty to ban me for being rather bothered over the in-game abuse I was experiencing in my own lobbies.

And you, faggot (who the fuck is justin trudeau, get some originality.) , re-iterating a bit of those statements he said, makes you look like the ultimate piece of shit in this picture. When it came down to me kindly asking you to help me out, you put me on the mute and acted like i was the one with the problem.
~D.B.A.~
Batmantis-
Completely Undisclosed 2nd business name
Completely Undisclosed 3rd business name
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:59 pm

You are the one with the problem. I told you too mute them but instead you decided to throw a fit. And if you don't know who Justin trudeau is rip you pal.
Andrew135790

Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:44 am

Junkhead_ wrote:
Junkhead_ wrote:

And yes, I wasn't banned from MGO, but I was banned from the forum and discord, over making a big ordeal over health advertising my IP in my full game lobby and in the discord chat. I took pictures of all events on my cell phone (still have the proof saved on one of my laptops.) and you guys all sided with health, on the discord chat told me to basically get over all of it and shut up, multiple members such as cereza and hide-fox telling me to kill myself (lol the fuck?......) on top of the unnecessary comments solid007 made about my parents of whom he knows NOTHING about. You guys all took the liberty to ban me for being rather bothered over the in-game abuse I was experiencing in my own lobbies.

And you, faggot (who the fuck is justin trudeau, get some originality.) , re-iterating a bit of those statements he said, makes you look like the ultimate piece of shit in this picture. When it came down to me kindly asking you to help me out, you put me on the mute and acted like i was the one with the problem.

Lol raven crying again because no one wanted to deal with his bitch ass having a hissy fit disrupting the discord server, spam tagging people, giving death threats, all the while playing victim. Please for the sake of the community go back under the rock you crawled out of.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:14 pm

Andrew135790 wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:44 am
Junkhead_ wrote:

Lol raven crying again because no one wanted to deal with his bitch ass having a hissy fit disrupting the discord server, spam tagging people, giving death threats, all the while playing victim. Please for the sake of the community go back under the rock you crawled out of.
^
tigerchitpile

Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:00 pm

FabioGTX wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:58 pm
Thank you very much i'll grab this as soon as i can, now what would be my biggest concern would be for those who host game, when creating should they absolutely mention if they tolerate RP or not and first of all i'd like to know if it is even possible or MGO2R have a different point of view on RP it would be very appreciate to let us know where are we going on this particular aspect.

To make a short story does MGO2R accept host that admit RP into their own room and if yes should they mention it in the description to avoid making people that don't accept RP angry ???

I also like to thanks all the team of MGO2R, you guys are fantastic thank you so much.
You should make sure that if you pick up a capture card and intend on capturing through HDMI, that you either pick up one that can capture HDCP output, or have a HDCP "stripper". PS3 output is in HDCP and unlike the PS4 you can't just disable it.

Return to “MGO2 Support”