Abuse of the "Kick" function

Ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
Dio
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Abuse of the "Kick" function

Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:16 pm

Bye Abdou
Andrew135790

Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:45 pm

Junkhead_ wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:03 am
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:17 am
you know why you got banned. smh
Well i also know that a few people impersonate me and my behavior as well lmao!

I don't understand why you'd unban me from that just to ban me again the moment i return & stop using a pseudonym.

Fuck yeah im anonymous.
Idk why anyone would ban you again, especially after most of the staff agreed to unban you
Andrew135790

Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:46 pm

Momomo wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:46 pm
Lol i got banned until 2037, people think that i cannot play and join rooms lol ...

I play and enjoy mgo right now !!!

U should ban me until 2999 ...

Best retards 2017 : gen snake radiance and dio, and the award go to gen snake

Bye ;)
Why was I lumped in to this list? Lol
FabioGTX

Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:18 am

bonjour qui suce des pénis??
Beast2019

Thu May 23, 2019 4:05 am

Andrew135790 wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:45 pm
Junkhead_ wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:03 am
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:17 am
you know why you got banned. smh
Well i also know that a few people impersonate me and my behavior as well lmao!

I don't understand why you'd unban me from that just to ban me again the moment i return & stop using a pseudonym.

Fuck yeah im anonymous.
Idk why anyone would ban you again, especially after most of the staff agreed to unban you
"Fuck yeah im anonymous."
Well, you got banned twice. So you really aren't, or you would have got away with the first one (and the second) :-)
Titan

Sun May 26, 2019 1:24 pm

The kick system is dumb. I like the idea that anyone can request a kick, however, if the rules say "Host comment" (NO RP) but nobody kicks, its dumb as fuck. Also, if the host chooses to not want RPs, but allows RPs who are his buddies, that's hypocritical bullshit, and needs to be stated in the comments as well. NO RP (unless friend) and kind of let people know... Hey, hes my bro, hes from argentina, and wants to play. Then we all know that this guy will lag. I know people will just say "Go to another room" or "Host your own", but the kick shit carries over there. IF I am host, and I put NO FUCKING RP > Which I do, people still refuse to kick. Then, when I say, I will have to end, and remake, they try to kick me. Its retarded. CMD Kick should be a function for hosts, Im not sure if that's an option, but it should be. Unless the host is a whiny bitch, and just kicks everyone who kills them. Then they are abusing it. Like Gen. XD
Beast2019

Sun May 26, 2019 6:07 pm

Titan wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 1:24 pm
The kick system is dumb. I like the idea that anyone can request a kick, however, if the rules say "Host comment" (NO RP) but nobody kicks, its dumb as fuck. Also, if the host chooses to not want RPs, but allows RPs who are his buddies, that's hypocritical bullshit, and needs to be stated in the comments as well. NO RP (unless friend) and kind of let people know... Hey, hes my bro, hes from argentina, and wants to play. Then we all know that this guy will lag. I know people will just say "Go to another room" or "Host your own", but the kick shit carries over there. IF I am host, and I put NO FUCKING RP > Which I do, people still refuse to kick. Then, when I say, I will have to end, and remake, they try to kick me. Its retarded. CMD Kick should be a function for hosts, Im not sure if that's an option, but it should be. Unless the host is a whiny bitch, and just kicks everyone who kills them. Then they are abusing it. Like Gen. XD
I'm sure i remember in the original mgo2, if the host kicked someone, they are gone instantly with no vote needed. Admittedly if its abused its a different topic, but the host has no power anymore.
AMYROSEMGO2

Mon May 27, 2019 5:33 am

The kick button will always be abused the same cancerous people from 10 years ago still play this game kick for rp,salty when they get killed or for no reason as usual its sad really this is a revived game and people are still cancer fags
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:27 am

being killed by laggers is annoying. im sorry that you have a red ping or anyone getting killed behind walls by a red ping is annoying

Return to “MGO2 Support”