[OFW] MGO content being deleted

Ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
Ragnus_

[OFW] MGO content being deleted

Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:16 pm

Hello,

so I don't know if either I did something wrong during the whole backup process or none of my discs are actually working. Got myself the Platinum version after no discs before worked and I still have the same issue even tho Platinum is supposed to work?!

Thanks in advance

EDIT: After some testing it seems to me, that it must be an issue with the disc. Getting my hands on an original version soon so I can finally join in the beta >.<
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: [OFW] MGO content being deleted

Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:12 am

Ragnus_ wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:16 pm
Hello,

so I don't know if either I did something wrong during the whole backup process or none of my discs are actually working. Got myself the Platinum version after no discs before worked and I still have the same issue even tho Platinum is supposed to work?!

Thanks in advance

EDIT: After some testing it seems to me, that it must be an issue with the disc. Getting my hands on an original version soon so I can finally join in the beta >.<
Yeah, this is a disc issue, the disc you're using is too new.
It's very possible that the Platinum and 25th Anniversary discs were mixed up and put in the Platinum box. Someone's reported that to me before... the discs look exactly the same.

Return to “MGO2 Support”