Unable to connect to host.(0B09:000000000) URGENT!! STRANGE ISSUE.

Ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
president trump
Former President of SaveMGO

Re: Unable to connect to host.(0B09:000000000) URGENT!! STRANGE ISSUE.

Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:01 am

Fudoshin wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:44 pm
I was told Admins don't care for savemgo, that we have to go to discord I really don't understand why I have to make another account to get help.
Unfortunately, that is correct. The current administrators are just friends Ghz decided to decorate. However, for help Discord is the easiest way to contact someone now (previously was Skype). Most people have the app and are more likely to see the message, and the average user in there maybe be able to answer easy noob questions.

As for your error though, it sounds like an older ghost glitch where players would disconnect from a room and then be unable to join another so long as they appeared in that one room. I've been back on for a day or two since my departure two months ago and I have seen someone say "this only room i can join cuz glitch", so I'd suspect he was having a similar, if not the same, problem as you. But since Ghz is under the impression that it's fixed, other than requesting further administrative help from him personally, all I can recommend you try is just deleting the character that the glitch occurred on and restarting your PS3.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.

Return to “MGO2 Support”