4.55 HELP

Ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
ForzaBarca
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:02 am

4.55 HELP

Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:47 am

I was able to play MGO2R long ago. I would like to start again.

Ghz told me that all I needed was to update my CFW to 4.8, which I have tried but it says data is corrupt when I try to install through USB.

I have installed the package launder and the 1.34 STORM file.

I have multiman installed too.

What can I do to play again?
User avatar
FoxHounder
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:58 am

Re: 4.55 HELP

Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:25 am

With CFW 4.55, I think you may need to downgrade to 3.55 and THEN update to 4.80.1 REBUG. I'm not sure.

If you haven't already, try following these guides below:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=140
ForzaBarca
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:02 am

Re: 4.55 HELP

Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:53 pm

I was trying that with 3.55 Rogero, then at 70% it failed...
User avatar
itsnasho
Contact:
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:32 pm

Re: 4.55 HELP

Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:02 pm

You can't update directly? You need to downgrade first?
Visit my Twitter: twitter.com/ItsNash0
User avatar
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 576
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 5:21 am

Re: 4.55 HELP

Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:21 pm

ForzaBarca wrote:I was able to play MGO2R long ago. I would like to start again.

Ghz told me that all I needed was to update my CFW to 4.8, which I have tried but it says data is corrupt when I try to install through USB.

I have installed the package launder and the 1.34 STORM file.

I have multiman installed too.

What can I do to play again?
Try to update in Recovery Mode on your PS3.
ForzaBarca
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:02 am

Re: 4.55 HELP

Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:34 pm

GHzGangster wrote: Try to update in Recovery Mode on your PS3.
Didn't work "no applicable data was found"

This ps3 needs to open its damn eyes.
User avatar
itsnasho
Contact:
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:32 pm

Re: 4.55 HELP

Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:39 pm

Your port of USB right side of your PS3 works?
Visit my Twitter: twitter.com/ItsNash0
ForzaBarca
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:02 am

Re: 4.55 HELP

Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:51 pm

itsnasho wrote:Your port of USB right side of your PS3 works?
It does, tried it and nothing.
User avatar
itsnasho
Contact:
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:32 pm

Re: 4.55 HELP

Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:21 pm

You search for other posts or something else?
Check too if your PS3 is CEX or DEX.
Visit my Twitter: twitter.com/ItsNash0
ForzaBarca
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:02 am

Re: 4.55 HELP

Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:18 pm

itsnasho wrote:You search for other posts or something else?
Check too if your PS3 is CEX or DEX.
Hmm my PS3 was is a DEX? If it was flashed before.. its DEX right?

Return to “MGO2 Support”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Geez In The Trap and 3 guests

Discord

Forum Theme