PS3 Emulator

Ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
KidBilly

PS3 Emulator

Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:45 am

I'm kind of new to this so I'm hoping this question isn't completely crazy. But, has anyone tried or been successful getting MGO2R running on a PS3 emulator? I was playing around with RPCS3 and it seems pretty good, but I wasn't able to get the MGO2 Launcher PKG installed.

Doing some research, it seems "homebrew" games may now be supported.

I want to see what my options are before I break and buy 2 new PS3 consoles for my friend and I to play MGO2... Shows how much we miss this game. lol
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: PS3 Emulator

Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:20 pm

KidBilly wrote:I'm kind of new to this so I'm hoping this question isn't completely crazy. But, has anyone tried or been successful getting MGO2R running on a PS3 emulator? I was playing around with RPCS3 and it seems pretty good, but I wasn't able to get the MGO2 Launcher PKG installed.

Doing some research, it seems "homebrew" games may now be supported.

I want to see what my options are before I break and buy 2 new PS3 consoles for my friend and I to play MGO2... Shows how much we miss this game. lol
The launcher may work, but the game itself won't, at least, last time I checked. There is still a lot of work that needs to be done in order to even start the game at this point.

Return to “MGO2 Support”