Character name

Ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
Mowgs

Character name

Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:47 pm

Hey dudes is there any way I can recover my old original name I've been using on MGO since 2006 for MGO2R?

I'd been using that name until there was an update here, 1.36 possibly, that reset all stats and characters.

I've recently gotten back into the game and that character is now inaccessible. When I search for it it's there with 0 minutes played. Is that me from before or has someone taken it and hasn't logged in with it? Most importantly is there a way I can get it back?

It's precious to me haha
Derrik ∞ GHz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Character name

Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:40 am

Mowgs wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:47 pm
Hey dudes is there any way I can recover my old original name I've been using on MGO since 2006 for MGO2R?

I'd been using that name until there was an update here, 1.36 possibly, that reset all stats and characters.

I've recently gotten back into the game and that character is now inaccessible. When I search for it it's there with 0 minutes played. Is that me from before or has someone taken it and hasn't logged in with it? Most importantly is there a way I can get it back?

It's precious to me haha
Sorry for late reply...
Do you remember the old email? You can recover the account if you do. On the login page.
If you need help, please DM me on Discord. I don't check here too much these days.

Return to “MGO2 Support”