Can't start mgo2r

Ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
IDontKnowMan

Can't start mgo2r

Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:07 pm

I installed mgo2r on my euromean disc (which at least looks like the original) using the backup method on ofw 4.87, when I was installing it i had the amazing spider-man disc in the ps3, when I finally installed it I launched the game I had to wait for the data to install, I clicked metal gear online, I waited at the "creating game data" screenand at 59%, an icon of a disc with a question mark on top of it appeared and it moved to 60% and stopped there. When I wanted to turn off the game the console beeped three times in a row and I had to plug it off the cable and back on to restart it. When I tried it again the icon appeared at 0% and I had to plug it off and on again. Now the icon appeared again at 0% but it moved to 1%. I didn't turn it off yet. Any help?
Derrik ∞ GHz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Can't start mgo2r

Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:17 am

IDontKnowMan wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:07 pm
I installed mgo2r on my euromean disc (which at least looks like the original) using the backup method on ofw 4.87, when I was installing it i had the amazing spider-man disc in the ps3, when I finally installed it I launched the game I had to wait for the data to install, I clicked metal gear online, I waited at the "creating game data" screenand at 59%, an icon of a disc with a question mark on top of it appeared and it moved to 60% and stopped there. When I wanted to turn off the game the console beeped three times in a row and I had to plug it off the cable and back on to restart it. When I tried it again the icon appeared at 0% and I had to plug it off and on again. Now the icon appeared again at 0% but it moved to 1%. I didn't turn it off yet. Any help?
Clean your disc, with isopropyl alcohol and a microfiber cloth, if you have them.

Return to “MGO2 Support”