Login problems

Ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
solidvod79
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:39 pm

Login problems

Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:16 pm

Hi there,

I just resolved my password. So I can log in @ savemgo but it can‘t log into the game.

I always get the information that the user ID or the password is wrong.

What can I do? Thanx in advance,
solidvod79
User avatar
Derrik ∞ GHz
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 997
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Re: Login problems

Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:32 am

solidvod79 wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:16 pm
Hi there,

I just resolved my password. So I can log in @ savemgo but it can‘t log into the game.

I always get the information that the user ID or the password is wrong.

What can I do? Thanx in advance,
solidvod79
Login information is exactly the same. Be sure you're logging in using your username, not your display name.
acb
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:00 pm

Re: Login problems

Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:22 am

so, my name is 3 characters and I can't login or change it D: or did I understand wrong? help I haven't been able to play for weeks lol
User avatar
Derrik ∞ GHz
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 997
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Re: Login problems

Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:37 pm

acb wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:22 am
so, my name is 3 characters and I can't login or change it D: or did I understand wrong? help I haven't been able to play for weeks lol
You have to log in with your username, not your display name. The same info you use to log in to the site. But it looks like you already created a new account anyway.
tarkzy
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:11 pm

Re: Login problems

Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:01 pm

Is the server offline 🤔 no mention anywhere 🤔
User avatar
Derrik ∞ GHz
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 997
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Re: Login problems

Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:33 am

tarkzy wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:01 pm
Is the server offline 🤔 no mention anywhere 🤔
It was offline for like an hour yesterday, but it's back up now.

Return to “MGO2 Support”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Discord

Forum Theme