Banned

Ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
Basilisco

Banned

Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:33 pm

At least once or twice a week they make me the vamp glicht. After a month waiting for vamp to arrive to do the glicht once, I do it, and you bathe me.
My Spanish friends have stopped playing forever, cristal2012 has returned to play with me, now without me and they expel her for being level 12, she will stop playing too.
At least I have returned a glicht of so many that made me.
Goodbye.
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Banned

Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:28 am

Basilisco wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:33 pm
At least once or twice a week they make me the vamp glicht. After a month waiting for vamp to arrive to do the glicht once, I do it, and you bathe me.
My Spanish friends have stopped playing forever, cristal2012 has returned to play with me, now without me and they expel her for being level 12, she will stop playing too.
At least I have returned a glicht of so many that made me.
Goodbye.
you shouldnt have done it
president trump

Re: Banned

Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:34 pm

Vamp glitching is not currently defined as an infringement of the rules located here: SaveMGO Official Rules. It was determined to be a rule enforced at the discretion of the host. The SaveMGO administration is not supposed to be enforcing host-level rules (ie: no cqc, no slit, no vamp glitch). If these rules has changed, it is necessary for Ghz to update the rules before enforcing any of the relevant rulings.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.

Return to “MGO2 Support”