Current Errors and issues you may have

Ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
User avatar
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 835
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Re: Current Errors and issues you may have

Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:48 pm

KLREES141195 wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:07 pm
I get the same problem.
You aren't the correct backup then. You need to use the backup for your disc. NA disc = NA backup, EU disc = EU backup, etc.
Image
User avatar
DBOI27
Location: England
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:01 pm

Re: Current Errors and issues you may have

Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:37 pm

All sorted now, fixed itself just keep attempting to log in I'll leave here incase someone comes across the same issue(unless you deme it unnecessary)

Hi I'm having a slight issue, everytime I try to log in it says GAME ID has been locked due to 3 unsuccessful password entries (password ain't wrong, it poped up straight away on the first attempt and I've logged in loads of times and played) any help?
User avatar
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 835
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Re: Current Errors and issues you may have

Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:46 pm

DBOI27 wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:37 pm
All sorted now, fixed itself just keep attempting to log in I'll leave here incase someone comes across the same issue(unless you deme it unnecessary)

Hi I'm having a slight issue, everytime I try to log in it says GAME ID has been locked due to 3 unsuccessful password entries (password ain't wrong, it poped up straight away on the first attempt and I've logged in loads of times and played) any help?
Your account needs to be activated. Log in to the main site, and if your account isn't activated, there will be a blue bar warning you about it.
And if it is, but you haven't played for a while, you need to log in to the account once.
Image
SugerSolid
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:09 pm

Re: Current Errors and issues you may have

Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:58 pm

Hello, i keep om getting a disconnection error (dc ban im guessing). Can you please look up my account as to why im gettimg this? Nobody including the website didnt warn me about this, im guessing it’s becuase i have a popular user name in mgo2, you guys might think im stealing a name? I can delete them and creat my own name, please un dc ban me thanks, much love ❤️
User avatar
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contact:
Location: Ontario
Posts: 276
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:12 pm

Re: Current Errors and issues you may have

Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:08 am

SugerSolid wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:58 pm
Hello, i keep om getting a disconnection error (dc ban im guessing). Can you please look up my account as to why im gettimg this? Nobody including the website didnt warn me about this, im guessing it’s becuase i have a popular user name in mgo2, you guys might think im stealing a name? I can delete them and creat my own name, please un dc ban me thanks, much love ❤️
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=558

you didnt need a warning, the rules are right on the front page.
LeoTheAkumaGR
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:33 am

Re: Current Errors and issues you may have

Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:39 pm

Hello I just did everything whats been said by the tutorial but when I'm installing the new update 2.00 from MGS4 it will delete MGO menu. I have the platinum disc. Did I do anything wrong? Although I think I did everything correctly.
User avatar
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 835
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Re: Current Errors and issues you may have

Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:48 pm

LeoTheAkumaGR wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:39 pm
Hello I just did everything whats been said by the tutorial but when I'm installing the new update 2.00 from MGS4 it will delete MGO menu. I have the platinum disc. Did I do anything wrong? Although I think I did everything correctly.
You should not be installing any 2.00 update. If you are prompted to install it, then you did not use the correct backup. Make sure that the backup you're using matches your disc's region, not your PS3's.
Image
TheLightBringer
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:37 pm

Re: Current Errors and issues you may have

Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:42 pm

Alright boiz
Ima explain this
Loud and clear
Someone tell me what the fuk is the problem and how do I fix this
So basically
When I’m playing mgo after one or two maps I get kicked back into the lobby screen
It happens after the scoreboard and the next map comes up and it freezes and says connection interrupted etc and boots me back to lobby select
Been happening for quite a while now
Idk why it happens
My WiFi is fine my discord stays connected
I don’t go offline
I cleaned my disc
It was happening before and after I did the dmz stuff
How do I fix this ?? Also I can’t host anymore

Return to “MGO2 Support”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Discord

Forum Theme