Current Errors and issues you may have

Ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
clutch
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:02 pm

Re: Current Errors and issues you may have

Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:54 pm

Hi everyone!, im new here.
I just got a ps3 today and followed all the steps to play with OFW. after character creation im being promted with this error:
a network server error has ocurred.
unable to register character. (0A43:C0FFEE01)
If someone know what should I do pls lemme know! I wanna play so bad!! and even more now that I purchased a console and game just for this....
Thanks in advance!
User avatar
XxAsunaxX
Location: Portugal (PSN: Golation)
Posts: 156
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:50 pm

Re: Current Errors and issues you may have

Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:42 pm

clutch wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:54 pm
Hi everyone!, im new here.
I just got a ps3 today and followed all the steps to play with OFW. after character creation im being promted with this error:
a network server error has ocurred.
unable to register character. (0A43:C0FFEE01)
If someone know what should I do pls lemme know! I wanna play so bad!! and even more now that I purchased a console and game just for this....
Thanks in advance!
I had an error once when i was creating my character, the problem was the name was already being used, changed the character name and it worked.

Maybe is the same error?
Image
NightMare
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:01 am

Re: Current Errors and issues you may have

Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:08 pm

....
Last edited by NightMare on Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
TimeXXXX
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:57 am

Re: Current Errors and issues you may have

Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:05 pm

what settings i need for host a game?? I cant host :( upnp on and on 5730 normal....
Lady Viper
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:52 pm

Re: Current Errors and issues you may have

Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:26 pm

Greetings!

I happened to successfully get on, just for me to not host any rooms tat all. I had open ports (Port Forwarding, with numbers given to me by Sony years ago for my PS3), then tried other methods to enable server hosting.

Hadn't worked. Any suggestions?
LoopyLiss
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:37 pm

Re: Current Errors and issues you may have

Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:48 pm

Disc error on Blood Bath. Anyone else or just me?

It's happened twice now. I'll load into the lobby, 1 minute later and the disc error appears and then I have to restart my entire console. :(
SONOMAMASHINE
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Current Errors and issues you may have

Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:06 pm

Lady Viper wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:26 pm
Greetings!

I happened to successfully get on, just for me to not host any rooms tat all. I had open ports (Port Forwarding, with numbers given to me by Sony years ago for my PS3), then tried other methods to enable server hosting.

Hadn't worked. Any suggestions?
DMZ your router
User avatar
Gen-Snake
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contact:
Location: owen sound ontario
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:12 pm

Re: Current Errors and issues you may have

Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:28 pm

LoopyLiss wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:48 pm
Disc error on Blood Bath. Anyone else or just me?

It's happened twice now. I'll load into the lobby, 1 minute later and the disc error appears and then I have to restart my entire console. :(
reinstall. i had too

Return to “MGO2 Support”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Discord

Forum Theme