OFW it's good to be back

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
Nite

OFW it's good to be back

Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:48 am

Hey everybody. Today I saw on my YouTube feed that a mgo2 ofw tutorial showed up and watched it. It was from a little over a year ago and I felt so dumb not hearing it as soon as it came out.

So I did the thing and played 6 hours straight. I suck just as I remember lol but I was full of nostalgia and was giddy the entire time regardless.

It's good to be back to this amazing online game that I haven't played since the day of the shutdown of the official servers. So I'm very very rusty and dont remember the map layouts just yet so I look lost to all my teammates and easy pickings for the other team lol

Can't wait to jump back in when I got free time, til then I'll just keep ya waiting.
MajestyFJ

Re: OFW it's good to be back

Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:37 am

Welcome back! It's always good to have old comrades back to the game!
KelSolaar

Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:37 pm

Thank God you're back!
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears... in rain. Time to die...🕊
Nite

Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:41 pm

It is except I've run into a few room where people have harrassed me for many things. I even tell them it's been like 6 years since I played and I get kicked and told to go level up when they are the only game on at that moment besides the fact most games are level 13 at least or above. So I'm kinda feel like not playing as much as I hoped to cuz I didn't think it would be this many toxic people who act this serious to a game that has everything unlocked now. I just feel very discouraged to a game that I remember was just a causal online game to chill and have fun on. Idk I just feel heartbroken which sounds dumb cuz it's just a game but that's how it kinda feels
tubee_the

Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:00 am

Welcome back hope you enjoy.

Yeah I observed there are rooms that contain high level players who will kick you if you are a low level and reverse (which is rare).

It is just the way how the players are generally. If you are competitive then you will want to perform the best so you need good teammates.
I bitch about people demanding high players too but it is their room and I cannot do anything about it. Since i suck, i stick in Japanese rooms (they are fine as long as you have no RP (red ping) and enter a room that does not say "JP only", or casual NA rooms. I am more into SNE, it is my favorite. Maybe we can play sometime. Hit me up sometime I play as a character named Rajin
Nite

Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:43 am

tubee_the wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:00 am
Welcome back hope you enjoy.

Yeah I observed there are rooms that contain high level players who will kick you if you are a low level and reverse (which is rare).

It is just the way how the players are generally. If you are competitive then you will want to perform the best so you need good teammates.
I bitch about people demanding high players too but it is their room and I cannot do anything about it. Since i suck, i stick in Japanese rooms (they are fine as long as you have no RP (red ping) and enter a room that does not say "JP only", or casual NA rooms. I am more into SNE, it is my favorite. Maybe we can play sometime. Hit me up sometime I play as a character named Rajin
Yeah. I'm just looking for casual play. Just fun and probably screw around. I've talked to people on the discord and I learned a few things. I'm not into the competitive stuff as much as I am just having fun. So if I see ya around I'll give you a hello. Might be awhile cuz I'm working on a mod for a different game at the moment and that's eating up a lot of my time.

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”