Attention GHz: Banned?

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
Sapphire258

Attention GHz: Banned?

Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:08 am

So I rarely play, join a random RES (I'm RP and don't even realise) and get 3 extremely laggy kills and 'GenSnake' decides to ban me for 2 weeks.

He never asked me about my situation or what was even going on (My mum was on YouTube and the host knew before I joined)

How is this fair if it's this easy to get banned? Is it really wise deploying people as GMs if they're this fast and hasty when it comes to banning others?

Or maybe I'm misunderstanding something.

FYI I was recorded on his stream, which isn't really the main point but I went and rewatched and it's so obvious that I wasn't 'glitching'.
Last edited by Sapphire258 on Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sapphire258

Re: Attention GHz: Banned?

Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:26 am

There's a big difference between actual glitching and just having a laggy moment.

Even if we argued that I got banned for extreme levels of lag, I wasn't abusing it. Anyone who knows me will know that I'm the farthest away from ever glitching and if we banned everyone for having an instance in which they lag really bad, I'm pretty sure that a lot of us wouldn't be free from this (i.e. many of us would get banned)

I just think this decision was far too hasty and it's unfair.

I don't know what else to say really. The community is extremely small and I think it's not really wise rushing to ban others so fast, especially if the first time it involves a 2 week ban (And not a few days worth/a warning at most)
Sapphire258

Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:34 am

You know that I wasn't glitching. There's a big difference between actual glitching (which nobody does) and lagging hard. This is childish.
Mgoneverever

Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:11 am

Thats called LAG even the dog will notice the difference between lag and Glitch.
it's Sad watching people like you who's crying about the small things when he dies in the game holding all this privileges to do that to small community
Sapphire258

Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:24 am

Mgoneverever wrote:
Thats called LAG even the dog will notice the difference between lag and Glitch.
it's Sad watching people like you who's crying about the small things when he dies in the game holding all this privileges to do that to small community
Exactly LOL. With this way of thinking, we can join random tdms/tsnes and then just ban whoever lags hard for just a little bit. Everyone has had them moments where someone at home jumps on netflix or something and they start lagging really bad.

No warnings given or even a few days ban, but 2 weeks? and we wonder why the game is dying.
Mgoneverever

Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:59 am

Sapphire258 wrote:
Mgoneverever wrote:
Exactly LOL. With this way of thinking, we can join random tdms/tsnes and then just ban whoever lags hard for just a little bit. Everyone has had them moments where someone at home jumps on netflix or something and they start lagging really bad.

No warnings given or even a few days ban, but 2 weeks? and we wonder why the game is dying.
I also believe that he banned you just cuz one of his clan was crying about you
GHZ should really take an action about who's holding the ban system otherwise this kind of behavior won't stop
Sapphire258

Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:09 am

Mgoneverever wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:59 am
Sapphire258 wrote:
Mgoneverever wrote:

I also believe that he banned you just cuz one of his clan was crying about you
GHZ should really take an action about who's holding the ban system otherwise this kind of behavior won't stop
I agree with the part about who holds the ban system.

The irony is that GM Dio once came across a similar issue before and he said it's not enough evidence to ban someone based on one instance. Everyone has a bad day wherein they lag.
On the other hand, Gen knows this too and that seeing one instance is not enough evidence, knows it's not glitching but does whatever he wants.

I've joined many rooms where people are unintentionally red ping, do some weird spin/teleport/experience a short delay but to ban someone because of that so hastily is not fair.
Mgosolider06

Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:37 am

I got banned without any fucking reason. And I want from this fat motherfucker gen snake to prove that I was glitching or any kind of cheating. This is happening because GHZ let some kids holding the BAN system.
Sapphire258

Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:44 am

Mgosolider06 wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:37 am
I got banned without any fucking reason. And I want from this fat motherfucker gen snake to prove that I was glitching or any kind of cheating. This is happening because GHZ let some kids holding the BAN system.
You too? lol

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”