Character stats

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
Jay_Stirling

Character stats

Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:59 am

Hi all, its been 6 years for me being away from this and im a little rusty but getting there!

I'm wandering is there any hope for in the future being able to see our character stats? When i click on it it says its unavailable.
So we can compare against others again or perhaps even the rankings for each game mode? I Used to be 27th EU for rescue, always was a little proud of that, so would be nice to have the rankings and player stats.

Regards
Jay_Stirling
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Character stats

Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:00 pm

it would be nice to have stats, i have bin pushing for them but we will have to wait for now
president trump

Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:33 pm

We haven't had stats for 4yrs... We should have at least had leaderboards set up like http://snake.savemgo.com/
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
xZistance-

Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:31 am

The #1 is open Survival .. People stop MGO2r or never join MGO2r cause no Survival/Tournament .. I know a lot of people who do not come to MGO because of this .. my team DDL exemple .. I know survival is hard to open but its possible im sure.. if need money we can help. ( I know cant accept money but find a other solution )

Good day
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:01 pm

xZistance- wrote:
The #1 is open Survival .. People stop MGO2r or never join MGO2r cause no Survival/Tournament .. I know a lot of people who do not come to MGO because of this .. my team DDL exemple .. I know survival is hard to open but its possible im sure.. if need money we can help. ( I know cant accept money but find a other solution )

Good day
Survival is never coming. You need to get that through your head. We arent wasting resources on something like survival or tourny.
president trump

Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:32 am

xZistance- wrote:

Good day
Ghz is the only developer, and if he's still working on this, there's so much more quality of life and main features we need that are missing; more so than Survival and Tournament lobbies. We don't have stats, ranks, leaderboards, a decent games.php page, locked upload speeds, editing host settings once a room is already hosted (eg: adding passwords to rooms hosted), custom gear (which has been floated around before multiplayer was even working), etc. Those are things that would make day-to-day play more enjoyable.

Instead, it's the same thing every day, same 40 players in RES, another 40 TSNE, and another 40 that play mixed modes every day. There's a huge skill gap between the mode players, and at this point there are clans on this game that refuse to even clan battle other clans, competitively or for fun. The administration has been wrought with abuse charges and the "community" tournament couldn't have been more dramatic.

Makes me wonder whatever the hell happened to "play 4 fun not 4 pro".
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”