[Discussion] MGO2R Kicks

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
ATLASme1

[Discussion] MGO2R Kicks

Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:46 pm

Hello,glad to see that amazing back on foot,but i would like to open a discussion,What the main reason/s to kick somebody ?
For myself i think red ping is a good reason,but doing it for the level rank, it's really fgt,not everyone is playing so much to rank up,or/and not everyone is giving a damn $h1t about levels,so instead of poisoning this great experience,let that game get better and better as it was always pls.
An other thing, Why Japanese are kicking non-japanese players even with good ping and coordinate lvl i get kicked from Japanese rooms.
THE WORLD ON THE SHOULDERS !!!
Mr Reaper

Re: [Discussion] MGO2R Kicks

Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:59 am

RP is a gd reason if it's affecting the gameplay. Toxicity would be another, however that reason is always open to interpretation on what's toxic behavior and what's not. When it comes to kicking because of a player's level / skill playing the game, I always vote no, that's just an absurd reason to kick someone over a revived game with no stats to affect anything other than your ego and pride.

On the japanese kicking people.. I have no idea, maybe they don't like having westerners play with them because barely any of us understand them or possible lag issues or they just don't like us outright. I simply avoid the JP room as it's obvious europeans and NA players are mostly not welcome there..
Now I am become death, destroyer of worlds, let those who hath known my fury leave behind their mortal coil.
Fear The Reaper.
iPlayNaked

Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:19 pm

Japanese kick because when the community was much smaller, non-Japanese players were joining their rooms and kicking them out of their own rooms. They responded by password locking every JP room. With the release of OFW, they now represent the majority of the player base with 250-300 players on at a time and could care less what the NA/EU community thinks. They also have low tolerance for lag.
president trump

Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:43 am

If you have a good connection they might let you play. I join them sometimes.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
snake811016

Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:25 pm

Was been kicked since last year,so i stopped play for a year.connected to fibre last week,I got two bars finally,but still get kicked cause the level...F...K

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”