The Current SaveMGO Administration Shitshow (Cover-up?)

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
VaxNeNoR

Re: The Current SaveMGO Administration Shitshow (Cover-up?)

Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:27 pm

The game will be dead after few months don't worry guys let the Admins play with their self RIP lol
- AL -

Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:43 pm

vax u just a loser guy bother the players by killing ur team u only tked poor players but i showed u how to done in this vedio https://youtu.be/nU2II3rz25Y when u come to knife room u just run away u didnt fight like when u did in tsne ppl left cuz of u and i hope u banned
president trump

Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:54 pm

Ghz has responded to community concerns here, viewtopic.php?f=3&t=817&p=7453#p7451

Ultimately the status quo remains unchanged.

I would like to take a moment and give a big thank you to the people who supported this campaign. Between the 3 or 4 threads created as a result of administrative corruption and abuse allegations, and all the dozens of players who posted in these threads and contacted me privately, your support was greatly appreciated.

The most notable mentions go out to iPlayNaked and Vax for taking the time to provide video evidence. When I saw iPlayNaked was taking issue with this stuff, I knew there was some bullshit to get to the bottom of.

I'd also like to thank Lord Psycho for raising these issues two months ago, if only I had heard the cries of the community sooner.

In closing, as I indicated in my original post, without any kind of retribution whatsoever for the absolute shit these new administrators have pulled, I will never play this game again. On July 6th I will return to host a farewell RES room, for one last time. All players are welcome, however no bullshit social justice policed speech or gameplay will be enforced in the room. So unless your name is Lady Viper or GhzGangster, you'll probably actually have some fun.

Honorable mentions to Gen who may have tried to fix this behind the scenes and go through the available video evidence from Twitch.

I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
SONOMAMASHINE

Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:13 pm

@PT why the hell didn't you THANK ME, that was a big mistake
president trump

Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:42 pm

Why is Mumra still an admin?
Why does he act like that's something he deserves, after what he did?

"I'd be scared to be in the same room as you."

WHAT?

Now that is rich. This is coming from the guy that uses command kick to boot players off of the server for kill-stealing.
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:46 am

president trump wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:42 pm

Why is Mumra still an admin?
Why does he act like that's something he deserves, after what he did?

"I'd be scared to be in the same room as you."

WHAT?

Now that is rich. This is coming from the guy that uses command kick to boot players off of the server for kill-stealing.
too be fair i believe it was Bruce(viper) that was doing the booting to naked. Mumra closed the game for whatever reason. i think he wanted host lol
president trump

Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:14 am

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
too be fair i believe it was Bruce(viper) that was doing the booting to naked. Mumra closed the game for whatever reason. i think he wanted host lol
I'm referring to this recorded evidence here:

All available evidence is viewable in the first post.
Solid Mountain

Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:15 pm

president trump wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:14 am
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
I'm referring to this recorded evidence here:

All available evidence is viewable in the first post.
I will never play this game again. On July 6th I will return to host a farewell RES room, for one last time.
Ask yourself, "is it worth the continued effort" ...
dealing with online terrorism here basically.

You seemed to have the right idea a few years ago. Just walk away and spectate for whatever satisfaction you may get out of it. Watching no one new play, same shit different day etc. Maybe setup your own server somehow, you seem to care a lot and probably have the means to do it.
president trump

Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:05 pm

Solid Mountain wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:15 pm
Ask yourself, "is it worth the continued effort" ...
dealing with online terrorism here basically.

You seemed to have the right idea a few years ago. Just walk away and spectate for whatever satisfaction you may get out of it. Watching no one new play, same shit different day etc. Maybe setup your own server somehow, you seem to care a lot and probably have the means to do it.
Thank you, it's really not worth it, not at all. I play only a couple times a year now, and this year probably even less. I've moved on. The game is dead and the community is trash. I used to care a lot, yeah, and it really irks me to see how shitty it has gone, but the life has been sucked dry from this game and there's no saving it. The only worthwhile endeavour now is to continue pointing out how it was ruined.

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”