The Current SaveMGO Administration Shitshow (Cover-up?)

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
Handicap

Re: The Current SaveMGO Administration Shitshow

Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:41 pm

High Tier lag is alowed. Anything exept cheating shud be alowed.
VaxNeNoR

Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:14 pm

Is really Ghz care about what we are saying here or what ? he didn't say anything yet .........
Starting to lose the hope again .....
president trump

Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:18 pm

Mumra's posts were moved to the Staff section, that's why they're not appearing in the index, Vax. This is of course is nothing more than a feeble attempt to "contribute" to the community after the damage he and his friend Lady Viper have done thus far.

I've updated the main post with the latest evidence (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai3r0IHnKlo) detailing Lady Viper's abuse of power. As you can see by the video, this glorified forum moderator, Angel Snake (Lady Viper) is server-booting a player, from another player's room, because he finds the player's text chat annoying. Does this level 3 not know how to mute a player? Why is he an administrator if he doesn't understand, and cannot tolerate, one of the basic social functions of the game? The text chat is a central feature of the game and the core of the MGO2R community. Since when does the SaveMGO team police the text chat, in another hosts' room? This is yet another abhorrent display of pettiness and abuse by these unqualified, and selfish amateurs. It is abundantly clear they could not be any more inconsiderate of others at this point.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
president trump

Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:59 pm

For an even better read, check out the "guidelines" Mumra has recently posted. Quite ironic. Pathetic too. Pathetic he thinks he can "contribute" in the 11th hour, after what he did? Pathetic he is going to preach to us the very rules he ignored and encouraged Lady Viper to break with him. Rules that contradict their actions, unequivocally. The two have done reprehensible damage to this community, and there is no excuse. The community deserves better.

A few forum posts do not change what he did.
Spoiler:
Mr Reaper

Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:13 am

Agreed, this is simply Pathetic. Something definitely needs to be done about this issue sooner rather than later
Now I am become death, destroyer of worlds, let those who hath known my fury leave behind their mortal coil.
Fear The Reaper.
president trump

Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:20 pm

As some of you may have noticed, this topic has been removed from it's Global Sticky, meaning it's now less noticeable and only viewable in the MGO2 Discussion section of the forums. Somewhat surprisingly, my forum privileges have also been removed. Let me explain what this is. This is, unfortunately, Ghz sweeping this entire situation under the rug, and preventing me from performing any kind of investigation into this abuse, bans, complaints, anything, whatsoever.

I don't speak badly of friends, and Ghz is my friend so I won't speak badly of him, but this is unfathomable bullshit. I'll never play this game again if there is no retribution for the unnecessary abuse this community has suffered at the hands of Mumra and Viper. These two un-vetted, unqualified, amateur, and moronic administrators have not once contributed anything positive to this game. They play this game the same as everyone, but yet they abuse their power as if they have a right to play it more than anybody else. Hundreds, thousands, of man-hours has been put into this game, this community, not by Mumra, not by Viper. But by Ghz, myself, and select others over the past four years. It is an absolute disgrace to let it now be ruined by scum like Viper, who has been on the game two months, and trash like Mumra who has been on, maybe a year.

Unless I am mistaken, there could be no more poorer outcome than this.
VaxNeNoR

Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:51 pm

president trump wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:20 pm
As some of you may have noticed, this topic has been removed from it's Global Sticky, meaning it's now less noticeable and only viewable in the MGO2 Discussion section of the forums. Somewhat surprisingly, my forum privileges have also been removed. Let me explain what this is. This is, unfortunately, Ghz sweeping this entire situation under the rug, and preventing me from performing any kind of investigation into this abuse, bans, complaints, anything, whatsoever.

I don't speak badly of friends, and Ghz is my friend so I won't speak badly of him, but this is unfathomable bullshit. I'll never play this game again if there is no retribution for the unnecessary abuse this community has suffered at the hands of Mumra and Viper. These two un-vetted, unqualified, amateur, and moronic administrators have not once contributed anything positive to this game. They play this game the same as everyone, but yet they abuse their power as if they have a right to play it more than anybody else. Hundreds, thousands, of man-hours has been put into this game, this community, not by Mumra, not by Viper. But by Ghz, myself, and select others over the past four years. It is an absolute disgrace to let it now be ruined by scum like Viper, who has been on the game two months, and trash like Mumra who has been on, maybe a year.

Unless I am mistaken, there could be no more poorer outcome than this.
As I thought Ghz won't listen to the community anymore. Sad to know that he doesn't give a shit about the game he took hours to bring it back.
Peace Out Guys nice to meat u all at the End
VaxNeNoR

Re: The Current SaveMGO Administration Shitshow (Cover-up?)

Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:58 pm

And plz GHz at least change ur rules again
One of ur Rules should be like this < Admins Over All of You. Talking trash to them, Pissing them off, Troll them, Owning them, Steal Kills = Prema Ban >
AbuSadjid

Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:00 pm

Solid007 wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:19 pm
Let me be admin. Im a no life n important player for mgo n ive played the game more than anyone else.

UR DAD

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”