The Current SaveMGO Administration Shitshow (Cover-up?)

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
calicocat

Re: The Current SaveMGO Administration Shitshow

Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:44 am

The admin should be more patient with players, looking forward to bringing them together. I hope you unbanned them and start new game.
Abbas..Alrabia

Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:59 am

calicocat wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:44 am
The admin should be more patient with players, looking forward to bringing them together. I hope you unbanned them and start new game.
I agree as weekend is near and we need everyone to play fare again . Im still banned by the way and i want to play so badly
Abbas..Alrabia

Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:00 pm

Solid007 wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:19 pm
Let me be admin. Im a no life n important player for mgo n ive played the game more than anyone else.
No please . You are a cryer and i dont think this job will fit on you .
VaxNeNoR

Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:31 pm

Another Video showing you that the Admins " Angel Snake " kicked me cuz I " Trash Talked him " < he wasn't even the host > the host was a player called Locco
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai3r0IHnKlo
after being kicked as you can see i hosted my own room , after few mins people who were in that room left and joined mine cuz they hated what he was doing to me.

You can ask any players who was in that video about that day and he will tell u the exact same.
Last edited by VaxNeNoR on Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Abbas..Alrabia

Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:47 pm

VaxNeNoR wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:31 pm
Another Video showing you that the Admins kicked me cuz I " Trash Talked him " < he wasn't even the host > the host was a player called Locco
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai3r0IHnKlo
after being kicked as you can see i hosted my own room , after few mins people who were in that room left and joined mine cuz they hated what he was doing to me.

You can ask any players who was in that video about that day and he will tell u the exact same.

OMG is this shit for real !!
How old are they ? 9 years old ?

This shit need to stop! I really feel bad about this video too much !

I hope that i have record device or something that i can catch some evidence for what they done to me.
Loolysilva10

Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:11 pm

some people trying to threat us by saying ' enjoy ban ' just fk off , isn't our responsibility if we have lag or if you're fukin noobs I swear they said enjoy ban cause i killed them 10 times isn't my responsibility if you're noob get fukin good or don't cry here please please please guys grow up we are in 2018k , thx N a d e r _17
iPlayNaked

Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:40 pm

Loolysilva10 wrote:
some people trying to threat us by saying ' enjoy ban ' just fk off , isn't our responsibility if we have lag or if you're fukin noobs I swear they said enjoy ban cause i killed them 10 times isn't my responsibility if you're noob get fukin good or don't cry here please please please guys grow up we are in 2018k , thx N a d e r _17
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=558

You are responsible for your lag, according to the official rules. Basically, if you have glitch tier lag and someone records you; you might end up getting banned.
Lord Psycho

Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:39 pm

iPlayNaked wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:40 pm
Loolysilva10 wrote:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=558

You are responsible for your lag, according to the official rules. Basically, if you have glitch tier lag and someone records you; you might end up getting banned.
Well I know this player, and he's not a lagger. No more than ANY player from KSA.
KSA players are probably 30%+ of the whole MGO community, and each of them of course lag a lil bit when they play in EU hosts. It's due to server distance, Not their fault.
In the specific case, N a d e r_17 is a real talented player (owned me tons of times, I must admit) and got blamed for lag and banned.
Assuming each KSA player has the same small delay, are admins supposed to ban the whole country users?! Are we serious?!?
This shit has to end ASAP for sure. I'm more disgusted day after day since this banning system abuse is turning into routine!
SONOMAMASHINE

Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:55 pm

just put PT in charge or this game gonna die
iPlayNaked

Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:06 pm

I agree that KSA should not be banned for their crap net; that's why GHz states video evidence is required. However, no one should feel bad for that guy (whoever that is) who got recorded and banned 2 weeks ago running around with no health and killing people before he finally died. That is the whole purpose of that rule...which is more than fair.

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”