The Current SaveMGO Administration Shitshow (Cover-up?)

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
DGilly

Re: The Current SaveMGO Administration Shitshow

Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:53 pm

In light of all these problems ive decided I should be made admin. I think i'm best suited for this job and everyone will agree with that. Thanks i look forward to making savemgo prosper once again
VaxNeNoR

Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:16 pm

Lets just hope they Fix the problem before the weekend Unban everyone so everyone can play again, without being kicked over and overfor none reason. And i swear many people like me faced this problem they got kicked from the rooms but they didn't realize that kick was by Admins hands.

i can't even log in to my account so i can play the game i have no idea what's wrong i'm not even banned but i can't log in ..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w0jR-xuuak
Solid007

Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:19 pm

Let me be admin. Im a no life n important player for mgo n ive played the game more than anyone else.
president trump

Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:22 pm

VaxNeNoR wrote:
Lets just hope they Fix the problem before the weekend Unban everyone so everyone can play again, without being kicked over and overfor none reason. And i swear many people like me faced this problem they got kicked from the rooms but they didn't realize that kick was by Admins hands.

i can't even log in to my account so i can play the game i have no idea what's wrong i'm not even banned but i can't log in ..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w0jR-xuuak
According to Ghz, apparently you're perma-banned.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
VaxNeNoR

Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:26 pm

president trump wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:22 pm
VaxNeNoR wrote:

According to Ghz, apparently you're perma-banned.
I wounder what was the reason only Mumra and LadyViber knows huh lol
i'm ok with it, at the end they are going to lose not me i'm one of the guy who care about the community and want it be huge like the old days.
They just removed another good active player from the community.
president trump

Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:42 pm

Updated evidence in main post. (Additional evidence credit to iPlayNaked)
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
SONOMAMASHINE

Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:59 pm

this is all great but where is GHz ? maybe busy with life and work and working on MGO but if he dosent intervene then there is no point discussing this
Mr Reaper

Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:08 pm

I call for the immediate (or ASAP) removal of their admin rights over the overwhelming evidence of abuse of power and susbtitution by credible and known to be fair and credible members of our community. This has gone on long enough.
Now I am become death, destroyer of worlds, let those who hath known my fury leave behind their mortal coil.
Fear The Reaper.
Bignipple

Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:11 pm

. They just removed another good active player from the community.

LoL Vax you like cancer to MGO2R but you did was active like 24/7 if not that you did Abuse TK
You still could play as we do, you should keeping TK to your room only not randomly tk ppl in other rooms.
But back to main topic you got right about admin abusing power and as much I don’t like you I’m with you on that one, as I was been kicked From room by CMD no to mention 1guy say “ kik 744635 “ and I was out to main screen then I did check my character number and did match up (btw that number is random)
VaxNeNoR

Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:03 pm

So now this Pity Mumra trying now to change the subject of his shity show that he did lol RIP Mumra stop crying, < Look to the Topics on the Right of the Page >
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

And after one hour he deleted them hmmmmm that's weird !
Last edited by VaxNeNoR on Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”