The Current SaveMGO Administration Shitshow (Cover-up?)

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
VaxNeNoR

Re: The Current SaveMGO Administration Shitshow

Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:08 am

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:15 pm
Hideofox and i are not friends storm that guy is a cancer and i perma banned him a long time again once again spreading lies as usual.
i Dont hate heath, i dont even know the guy other then the countless glitching videos that have bin reported to me in the past. He deserved to be banned for that garbage so go read the rules again pal.

Read the rule about LAG and if you are having trouble understanding them pal just ask :)
as for Mumra and viper i cant defend them for their actions and him deleting the video makes things even worse. For the record i helped iplaynaked go threw the videos to find some of that garbage that they were pulling BUT it doesn't matter because storm has a personal vendetta against me EVEN after all these years and quite frankly i have giving up trying to be on good terms with you.
Too be honest i don't even feel safe to play with guys like u doing what they want like they are owning the game
People left the game cuz of you and ur Friends actions

where are u when we didn't post this topic ?! where are u when u saw them pulling me in their stream ?! where are u pal !?
You just came posting some stuff after u saw Trump posting in the topic that i made with iplayNaked just to show off that u care while ur not
u didn't even give us any clew or shame about what ur friends did to many people. watching u replaying like that showing us that ur a person with 2 faces " Fake "
AbuSadjid

Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:17 am

uhm yeah, i think we need new admins

where can i apply?
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:33 am

AbuSadjid wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:17 am
uhm yeah, i think we need new admins

where can i apply?
you can apply at anytime.
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:36 am

VaxNeNoR wrote:
Hideofox and i are not friends storm that guy is a cancer and i perma banned him a long time again once again spreading lies as usual.
i Dont hate heath, i dont even know the guy other then the countless glitching videos that have bin reported to me in the past. He deserved to be banned for that garbage so go read the rules again pal.

Read the rule about LAG and if you are having trouble understanding them pal just ask :)
as for Mumra and viper i cant defend them for their actions and him deleting the video makes things even worse. For the record i helped iplaynaked go threw the videos to find some of that garbage that they were pulling BUT it doesn't matter because storm has a personal vendetta against me EVEN after all these years and quite frankly i have giving up trying to be on good terms with you.
Too be honest i don't even feel safe to play with guys like u doing what they want like they are owning the game

where are u when we didn't post this topic ?! where are u when u saw them pulling me in their stream ?! where are u pal !?
You just came posting some stuff after u saw Trump posting in the topic that i made with iplayNaked just to show off that u care while ur not
u didn't even give us any clew or shame about what ur friends did to many people. watching u replaying like that showing us that ur a person with 2 faces " Fake "
Mumra isnt much of a friend and i dont even know who viper is. where was i? watching that long 12 hour video on mumra harassing you and naked gathering evidence BUT ok i did nothing. you can ask naked btw
Abbas.Alrabia

Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:05 am

We need to open a new page and unban all people again ..
VaxNeNoR

Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:06 pm

So this is how they keep making people never play this game again hmmmm i see now. They got mad when i showed everyone the truth :D !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w0jR-xuuak
president trump

Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:07 pm

Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:36 am
VaxNeNoR wrote:

Mumra isnt much of a friend and i dont even know who viper is. where was i? watching that long 12 hour video on mumra harassing you and naked gathering evidence BUT ok i did nothing. you can ask naked btw

I never said you were friends with Hideofox, however, I did note the discrepancy on how you pass judgement on players. That's what could be called, "somewhat significant". Heath has had poor internet for all the years he's been on MGO2R, and while that's not much of an excuse in itself, his internet isn't going to magically get better a week from tomorrow. If you don't like him for his lag, just kick him, like everybody else can. You don't need to do the power trip crap. He's going to come back after his ban and go right back to the same lag he had before. So I think some your bans, such as with Heath, should be examined for excessive discipline and poor judgement. You get too emotional when you play and I don't think anybody's first response to getting lagged should be the ban-hammer. Because according to the video provided to me, he was banned for a week immediately after one death-delayed event. I am fully aware of the rules, and that still doesn't sound right.

Also, as an administrator I would expect you to know who the other admins/mods are. This abuse was happening right under your nose and players still had to come to me. So either they don't trust you or you don't listen (or play) enough. If you're only "getting on to ban people" like you said on Discord, I don't know why Ghz keeps you involved at all; anybody could do that. You need to be more aware of the community, because right now, somehow, you're not. Although, if you really did take the time to help find the evidence against Mumra, I can applaud you for that, certainly. You've finally done something useful, right? But in any case, despite my thinking your judgement is poor, I really don't want this to be about you. My only problem with you, as I've said before, is that I don't think you should be on the team. Take that how you will. Regardless, the real issue of Mumra and Lady Viper needs to be addressed here. Let's stick to that for now.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
president trump

Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:08 pm

Mumra and Lady Viper do not deserve to be elevated above other members of the community. They're abusive, deceitful, and the community, least of all me, have absolutely no confidence in their ability to moderate this game. Mumra was selected because he was perceived to have a vested interest in the MGO community due to his large subscriber count on YouTube. Evidently, Ghz was wrong, and Mumra couldn't care less. As posted in the other thread, an excerpt of OxyContin's post reads, "... I would however like to address the fact of admins kicking Myself, Kira, And Jew, in order to end our Tsne rooms whether it be because we vote kicked their trolling ass shit alt out of it, or they think our friends will join their shit room once they boot us to the start menu...".

The reports are piling up. This is no isolated incident, this is a pattern of disrespect and a careless disregard for our community. The rules are clear:
Serious harassment and/or intentionally ruining the game for others will not be tolerated.
Threatening to release another's personal information, or DDoS a person and/or group will result in a permanent ban.
So should their behavior be tolerated? No. Of course not. Mumra and Lady Viper deserve to be treated no different than any other member of this community. And considering the shit they pulled, that's called being "fair", which they were not.

Edit:

Updated a link in the first post. Either the video was removed by Twitch (due to age) or Mumra removed it himself. This, however, is not the first time he would have deleted evidence.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
Handicap

Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:20 pm

Realy happy to see this here... Im Banned 4 no reason aswell. Hope this gonna change and those admins Who destroy mgo will lose they rights to Do that. I waNT play mgo again😥
Solid007

Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:34 pm

Ban ppl when no enough ppl gg

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”