The Current SaveMGO Administration Shitshow (Cover-up?)

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
president trump

The Current SaveMGO Administration Shitshow (Cover-up?)

Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:15 pm

( * - Updated June 29th to update the evidence of abuse, and current situation. - * )

I've created this topic since I need to spearhead the seriousness of the administrative abuse the players of SaveMGO have been subjected to and organize here the evidence and allegations that have been made against the current administrators.

I want to start by first making clear that I have not once supported the players GHz elected to promote to administrative tasks for the SaveMGO administration. These players are nothing more than glorified forum moderators who have been given elevated administrative functions. Their level of contribution is essentially nil and although they may now hold the same administrator title as I have, their level of influence, access, and involvement must not be conflated with my own. There is a serious abuse of power and mismanagement that is wholly toxic of this community. I apologize to the community for the neglect and stupidity displayed by the current members of the SaveMGO team. They (the team) were bad decisions made by Ghz, but it is you, the players, that suffer at the hands of these phonies.

For example, player VaxNeNoR in this video located here, (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz2kwvRVjfs), was being kicked from MULTIPLE rooms. In his 7-minute video he tries joining several rooms and is being server kicked each time. The administrator is not present in these rooms, and he is personally monitoring Vax, apparently dictating where and when he is allowed to play, according to the glorified forum moderator. As it is already abundantly clear, this intolerance is petty and highly toxic to the community, falling immeasurably below the standards of which players of SaveMGO—including the administrators—are expected to strive for. There is absolutely no excuse for this kind of targeted discrimination. This is by all definitions, “Serious harassment and/or intentionally ruining the game for others…” which, according to the rules, “will not be tolerated” as outlined in the most basic and principled official rules of SaveMGO here (https://savemgo.com/rules).
In response to this, our glorified forum moderator, “Prime Minister Justin Trudeau” (real original name, by the way), had this to say:
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:08 am
JeffreyGoines wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:02 am
@VaxNeNoR so they just hate you for no reason?, like have you ever been in interaction with them?.

and for the record i wasnt talking specifically about people who are friends with the admins, but just in general. i actually just got kicked out again so some other dude can join and play while im staring at the screen...again...

@ Mr. Reaper/SONOMAMASHINE at least im not the only one who gets that this shit is ruining "MGO Revival"
lol ignore him jeff. Vax gives plenty of reasons lets just leave it at that
Here you can see he is completely failing to address the concerns of the community, which is his only job mind you, and instead, going as far as to claim the player deserves this. Absurd. Rule number one of administrating this game: Hold no bias towards any, and all, players of the community. Never compromise. However, it would seem you have failed horribly, as you also neither addressed the additional remark by Jeffery that appears to be claiming he’s also been server-booted for friends of our glorified forum administrators. Regardless, Vax is a clear example of the abuse players of this community have suffered at the hands of the new administrators. This cannot be further condoned.

To elaborate further on the problems with the new administrators, from complaints made by the community, Lord Psycho noted that the current administration is “arrogant losers who constantly abuse their power by banning players for lagging (not even red pings) for a genuine TK provoked by heavy insults, or things like that.” And says, “I have personally reduced my time spent in this game from 4-5h a day to 4-5h a month, and the reason is mainly the bad administration bullying and threatening players with bans and ddos attacks. Even I, which I'm not a TKer nor lagger, I'm constantly ddosed and unlogged.”

The confusion with DDOSing aside, Lord Psycho exemplifies the widespread administrative abuse plaguing this community. They are hurting this game.

iPlayNaked, a familiar player of the Revival writes, “You think that's bad? Check out this faggotry from Mumra's stream. Mumra admin kicks the host when he doesn't get his scan and plays it off like the host ended. Immediatly following he joins a game already in session and admin kicks Digital for his butt buddy Bruce (Angel Snake) so they can play instead. The rest of the stream is mumra/bruce admin kicking VAX out of his own TSNE and admin kicking. He then removes the video from his twitch...hmmmmmmm?” (Bruce/Angel Snake is Lady Viper).

iPlayNaked also posted this video here, (https://www.twitch.tv/videos/271629277 - Update June 25th, video was either removed by Twitch (due to age), or Mumra removed it. Previous evidence was reportedly deleted by Mumra when this came out. This video has been re-posted here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c6ABL0KlMg) where in the first minute of the video you can see Mumra server-booting the player “ESCAPE.” for kill-stealing, and then again when he rejoins, remarking, “get the fuck out.” Considering the amateur level of which Mumra plays, I have no doubt this is not the first time, nor the last, that he and his friend Viper have abused the administrative privileges entrusted to them, for the betterment of our community, solely because of their pettiness. An absolutely pathetic betrayal of the MGO community. Mumra and Viper have contributed nothing to this game. Perhaps worst of all, however, is it's not even their room that Mumra is policing. What gives Mumra, or Viper, the right to take the privilege of playing the game away from another, based solely on his interpretation of how the game is supposed to be played? SaveMGO is the only community dedicated to the Revival of MGO1/MGO2. The bottom of every page reads that. There is no room for your bias here, Mumra, nor yours, Viper. Mumra, you have deleted evidence of your crimes, while that I understand, why do you have another video of abuse uploaded as a separate clip on your Twitch? You must be a special kind of moron to think that kind of bullshit is appreciated here. Could you be any more disconnected from this community? We’re suffering from activity problems and here you two are server-booting players because of how they play; and you’re proud of it.

Glorified forum moderator, Dio, of course, adds nothing to this issue. Under-qualified for everything related to community-management, he shitposts his approval for the administrative abuse. Apparently, the extent of his mental capacity allocated to this issue is equatable to trolling. With that kind of attitude, Dio, make no mistake: YOU are part of the problem. You are partisan, and you are compliant.

Lady Viper, who was present with Mumra, by no means should have been promoted to anything in this community. Relatively unknown and new to our community, he is already willfully compliant, or at least, willfully ignorant, to Mumra’s abuse. He has also been recorded abusing players himself. Why is he elevated to any kind of position whatsoever? Because he is friends with Mumra? I don't care who he thinks he was on the old server, tell me why either of them deserve this job now.

It couldn't be any more apparent, these so-called “administrators” are not abiding by our community-standards, they are not honorably performing the tasks assigned to them, they are abusing their privileges, and their upholding of our rules is sub-par at best, (this player here has asserted that he was banned for lag https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImE5-Ursq8I), which, as indicated by the footage, is not substantially clear enough evidence to warrant a week-long ban). Obviously, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau (Gen-$nake) cannot be expected to uphold our rules either; his decision-making is flawed, and his judgment is questionable. Do I really need to remind the community that a Maojin player was allowed to subvert his ban? It was the reason I resigned. Neither Ghz nor Gen had any qualms with allowing that player to continue to play, but once it’s somebody Gen doesn’t like, oh, now he will enforce our strict rules on cheating/lag. Convenient. However, that is a separate issue for another time.

The new “administrators” of this game need to be held to the same standards as the rest of the players. This is not Mumra’s, Lady Viper’s, Gen’s or anyone's personal playground. The only reason Ghz promotes these players is, supposedly, to manage this game when he’s not around. Therefore, the integrity of the SaveMGO team necessitates an entire revaluation of the elected staff, and the revocation of Mumra’s and Lady Viper's administrative privileges, at the very least. And if this community were fair, with just rules, and all players equal beneath them, Mumra should also be banned. We don’t owe Mumra any courtesies. We don’t owe Mumra anything. He has done far more harm than any good at this point. Being an administrator denotes more than idling in the Discord server with a fancy server rank. There are now three threads, pages full of complaints, and dozens of messages being sent to me about the corrupted, and biased administrators.

The abuse needs to stop.

Community Evidence VS Mumra and Lady Viper

Mumra and Lady Viper close the host's room because a teammate picked up a stun and "didn't respond properly" when confronted about it. Mumra then purposefully joins another host (with 9/10 players) and server-kicks a player so Lady Viper can join with him. (A blatantly-selfish disregard for players of our community could not be made any more apparent.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh1UZP7o2N0

Mumra server-boots a player for kill-stealing in TDM, and boots him again when he rejoins. Original video was uploaded to his Twitch as a warning to other players.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH4mvFgKU70

Vax is constantly server-booted and not allowed to play in any room, despite already having completed his ban. (Targeted harassment.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz2kwvRVjfs

Lady Viper repeatedly server-kicks a player because he does not like his text-chatting. (Lady Viper is a level 3 and either doesn't understand how to mute a player, and/or mistakenly believes he is more entitled to play this game than anybody else.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai3r0IHnKlo

(Credit to the players sourcing these videos)

--

Lady Viper admits to server-kicking players for bumping into him in a box while he is afk:
Spoiler:
Lady Viper wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:48 am
A guy came to run into me while I was in my Box, to which he got me killed twice by doing so. Yelling at him to stop pretty much got the response needed: he complied. You, however, announced that you would do exactly what he did to me, in which you proceeded to do so. You was warned that if you would, then for you to watch what happens. Your curiosity killed the cat, thus I KICKED you, not DDoS'd you as you proclaimed. You proceeded to come back into the room to act immature and toxic by telling everyone that I performed such feats that never happened. You went on to harass me, much akin to several other times while I was on different characters. You know Scarlet Viper, do you? Now YOU state how "toxic players" are moderators when it was you that started this. I have several witnesses that can vouch for my statement and can confirm what happened that day. To come here to state how I wrongfully kicked you is the same proclamation of the guy that cried how he never LS'd when it was clear as day he did. Now MY statement is fact. You wish to be like any other guy to cry on the forums and lie, be my guest. I'm not here to argue, I'm here to purvey facts.

With that stated, next time before you state how I'm never given admin privileges you SO much know about start by taking a great look to the left and see what's under my name.

Have a great day.
--

June 28th Update:

As some of you may have noticed, this topic has been removed from it's Global Sticky, meaning it's now less noticeable and only viewable in the MGO2 Discussion section of the forums. Somewhat surprisingly, my forum privileges have also been removed. Let me explain what this is. This is, unfortunately, Ghz sweeping this entire situation under the rug, and preventing me from performing any kind of investigation into this abuse, bans, complaints, anything, whatsoever.

I don't speak badly of friends, and Ghz is my friend so I won't speak badly of him, but this is unfathomable bullshit. I'll never play this game again if there is no retribution for the unnecessary abuse this community has suffered at the hands of Mumra and Viper. These two un-vetted, unqualified, amateur, and moronic administrators have not once contributed anything positive to this game. They play this game the same as everyone, but yet they abuse their power as if they have a right to play it more than anybody else. Hundreds, thousands, of man-hours has been put into this game, this community, not by Mumra, not by Viper. But by Ghz, myself, and select others over the past four years. It is an absolute disgrace to let it now be ruined by scum like Viper, who has been on the game two months, and trash like Mumra who has been on, maybe a year.

Unless I am mistaken, there could be no more poorer outcome than this.

--

June 29th Update:

Nobody will touch this.
Spoiler:
This issue is meant to just go away, disappear, be forgotten, allow the status quo to remain unchanged. Much like the complaints raised by Lord Psycho, two months ago, it falls upon deaf ears. (viewtopic.php?f=11&t=774)

These new "behavioral" rules and subsequent bans as a result of them are frivolous. Trivial, in every sense of the word. But yet these new glorified forum moderators, these new, so-called "administrators," take it upon themselves to pass judgement. But their judgement is flawed. They are selfish, and they play only for themselves. The video evidence is clear. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Ghz has given two inconsequential players a power over the community, and it has resulted in only one thing. Two king shit cops looking to get back at the community. Power to finally stick it to the players that never gave a damn about them before. Watch out, they're somebody's now. Steal their kill, expect to find a new room. Play around for fun, pick up a stun, expect the room to be closed. Behave wrong once, no matter how minor or subjective it is, and the administrators will not forget your indiscretion. It will come back to you when you least expect it. Unless you toe the line and embrace the little men given an enormous and undue power over the community, make no mistake, you will be punished.
Last edited by president trump on Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:08 pm, edited 7 times in total.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
president trump

Re: The Current SaveMGO Administration Shitshow

Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:20 pm

I want to reiterate that I don't take this issue lightly, and I highly suggest those of you with complaints about the administration continue to private message me. If you don't already know, I am independent of the administration and I have always put the community first. Ghz is a good guy and he can see reason. This isn't entirely his fault, but he is responsible for letting this happen. Less-so than the abusers, of course.

Please don't let those elected to represent this community... represent this community. Ghz and I have always done our absolute best around here.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
VaxNeNoR

Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:17 pm

I would start this with a " Big Thanks " for what you wrote Trump. At least there is someone who can listen to us Finally !
Ravenou$

Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:24 pm

Oh god I didn't think that someone will say good thing that give me hope in this game again.
Abbas.Alrabia

Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:24 pm

I add my voice to Vax as i really surprised from that attention we got from the president. Giving us 90% satisfaction. And the other 10% will come after removing the ban from me ;D
Mr Reaper

Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:21 pm

After the proof shown I think there's not much of a discussion, either the administration's members who commited these actions are replaced by more sound-minded, imparcial and fair members of the community, or nothing will change. Even if they promise to change and become fair, on the long run things will become the same they once were, I have no doubt. That I know of, I have never been ddos'ed or booted off servers by these people, however, knowing this I have no reason to feel safe playing in a server if one of them joins it.

I'm sure im not the only one who thinks this when I say I have no confidence in these people and hope action is taken against them
Now I am become death, destroyer of worlds, let those who hath known my fury leave behind their mortal coil.
Fear The Reaper.
VaxNeNoR

Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:22 pm

president trump wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:15 pm
I've created this topic since I need to spearhead the seriousness of the administrative abuse the players of SaveMGO have been subjected to and organize here the evidence and allegations that have been made against the current administrators.

iPlayNaked, a familiar player of the Revival writes, “You think that's bad? Check out this faggotry from Mumra's stream. Mumra admin kicks the host when he doesn't get his scan and plays it off like the host ended. Immediatly following he joins a game already in session and admin kicks Digital for his butt buddy Bruce (Angel Snake) so they can play instead. The rest of the stream is mumra/bruce admin kicking VAX out of his own TSNE and admin kicking. He then removes the video from his twitch...hmmmmmmm?” (Bruce/Angel Snake is Lady Viper).

iPlayNaked also posted this video here, (https://www.twitch.tv/videos/271629277) where in the first minute of the video you can see Mumra server-booting the player “ESCAPE.” for kill-stealing, and then again when he rejoins, remarking, “get the fuck out.” Considering the amateur level of which Mumra plays, I have no doubt this is not the first time, nor the last, that he has abused the administrative privileges entrusted to him, for the betterment of our community, solely because of his pettiness. An absolutely pathetic betrayal of the MGO community. Mumra has contributed nothing to this game. Perhaps worst of all, however, is it's not even his room that he is policing. What gives him the right to take the privilege of playing the game away from another, based solely on his interpretation of how the game is supposed to be played? SaveMGO is the only community dedicated to the Revival of MGO1/MGO2. The bottom of every page reads that. There is no room for your bias here, Mumra. You deleted evidence of your crimes, that I understand, but why you have another video of abuse uploaded as a separate clip on your Twitch, is beyond me. You must be a special kind of moron to think that kind of bullshit is appreciated here. Could you be any more disconnected from this community? We’re suffering from activity problems and here you are server-booting players because of how they play; and you’re proud of it.

I knew that he will delete the video so in case i record it by my iPhon X " https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c6ABL0KlMg "
You cant Hide anymore Mumra RiP ;D
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:15 pm

Hideofox and i are not friends storm that guy is a cancer and i perma banned him a long time again once again spreading lies as usual.
i Dont hate heath, i dont even know the guy other then the countless glitching videos that have bin reported to me in the past. He deserved to be banned for that garbage so go read the rules again pal.

Read the rule about LAG and if you are having trouble understanding them pal just ask :)
as for Mumra and viper i cant defend them for their actions and him deleting the video makes things even worse. For the record i helped iplaynaked go threw the videos to find some of that garbage that they were pulling BUT it doesn't matter because storm has a personal vendetta against me EVEN after all these years and quite frankly i have giving up trying to be on good terms with you.
Oxycontin

Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:31 pm

For once, and this makes me nauseous to say, I think I agree with Storm....
VaxNeNoR

Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:49 pm

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:15 pm
Hideofox and i are not friends storm that guy is a cancer and i perma banned him a long time again once again spreading lies as usual.
i Dont hate heath, i dont even know the guy other then the countless glitching videos that have bin reported to me in the past. He deserved to be banned for that garbage so go read the rules again pal.

Read the rule about LAG and if you are having trouble understanding them pal just ask :)
as for Mumra and viper i cant defend them for their actions and him deleting the video makes things even worse. For the record i helped iplaynaked go threw the videos to find some of that garbage that they were pulling BUT it doesn't matter because storm has a personal vendetta against me EVEN after all these years and quite frankly i have giving up trying to be on good terms with you.
Don't u even dare to talk like u did nothing, all the players knows that ur a crying kid ban who ever u want without any strong evidence or video so stop acting and take some responsibility ones in ur life.

how about remind u when you banned me 2 times wih shiity reason first ban cuz i was trash talking to ur Girl " Samantha " whiles she's in my room !!
2nd banned me cuz someone named his alt just like my name "vaxnenor" but wait instead of banning him u banned me !!!!
3th u banned me for LS !!! i asked u give me ur evidence you replayed gtfo i got all the messages in Discord u just hate me u didn't even care about the people who i asked u to look for when i told u they are cheating ur not even helping at all

and when u replayed to my comment when i said that the Admins are kicking me for no reason all what u said was
" Jiff leaves vax lol "
your not helping !!!!!! ur just using ur power to do what u want when u want !!!!

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”