"Admins abusing power"

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
User avatar
president trump
Posts: 416
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 5:18 am

Re: "Admins abusing power"

Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:52 pm

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:32 pm
president trump wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:29 am
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:32 pm


the game is much better without you. i find it funny how you are talking about cmd kicking when you were the biggest abuser. you are clearly here just to start shit or instigate it
First of all, you are wrong, and that is a stupid thing to claim. Secondly, have you not read the thread in it's entirety? (viewtopic.php?f=10&t=804) It's quite clear. Third, don't punch right when you want to act like you're helping deal with the Mumra/Viper situation by examining the 12hr+ of evidence. By all means, add me on Discord and we will discuss our opinions of one another there, but here and now is not the time. A real problem is plaguing this community and you've been elected to a position that's meant to handle problems, right? So help. Don't detract from the bullshit Mumra and Viper are doing just because you don't like me.
ive tried to talk to you over skype, ive reached out many times storm, you are so Petty you wouldnt even take a free copy of Metal gear Survive from "ME" when ghz told you i had one to give. Kindly get off your high horse you are not any better then the behavior mumra and viper have displayed
I haven't used Skype in a year or something like that.

I would have kindly accepted your MGSurvive code, but for whatever reason Ghz transcribed a part of our mic conversation into your PM's. I don't know why, maybe he thought it was funny, but of course by doing so it lost the nuance and sarcasm. The gist of it was something along the lines of,

"Gen might have a code, I could ask him if you want," said Ghz.
"Mannn, I rather pay for it than ask him for something," replied Trump, sarcastically.
Trump doesn't want anything from you he would rather pay for it. Typed Ghz.
"But I mean... if he's just giving them away, and he'll give it to you and knows its for me..." said Trump, thoughtfully.

It's no big deal but I don't know exactly what Ghz said, so that's why I messaged you on PSN and said I wasn't trying to start shit.

And I've never done anything like Mumra and Viper have done. But again, this is more and more something we should be resolving in PMs.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
User avatar
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contact:
Location: Ontario
Posts: 289
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:12 pm

Re: "Admins abusing power"

Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:54 pm

president trump wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:52 pm
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:32 pm
president trump wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:29 am


First of all, you are wrong, and that is a stupid thing to claim. Secondly, have you not read the thread in it's entirety? (viewtopic.php?f=10&t=804) It's quite clear. Third, don't punch right when you want to act like you're helping deal with the Mumra/Viper situation by examining the 12hr+ of evidence. By all means, add me on Discord and we will discuss our opinions of one another there, but here and now is not the time. A real problem is plaguing this community and you've been elected to a position that's meant to handle problems, right? So help. Don't detract from the bullshit Mumra and Viper are doing just because you don't like me.
ive tried to talk to you over skype, ive reached out many times storm, you are so Petty you wouldnt even take a free copy of Metal gear Survive from "ME" when ghz told you i had one to give. Kindly get off your high horse you are not any better then the behavior mumra and viper have displayed
I haven't used Skype in a year or something like that.

I would have kindly accepted your MGSurvive code, but for whatever reason Ghz transcribed a part of our mic conversation into your PM's. I don't know why, maybe he thought it was funny, but of course by doing so it lost the nuance and sarcasm. The gist of it was something along the lines of,

"Gen might have a code, I could ask him if you want," said Ghz.
"Mannn, I rather pay for it than ask him for something," replied Trump, sarcastically.
Trump doesn't want anything from you he would rather pay for it. Typed Ghz.
"But I mean... if he's just giving them away, and he'll give it to you and knows its for me..." said Trump, thoughtfully.

It's no big deal but I don't know exactly what Ghz said, so that's why I messaged you on PSN and said I wasn't trying to start shit.

And I've never done anything like Mumra and Viper have done. But again, this is more and more something we should be resolving in PMs.
All I can say is that the matter has been taken care of but unfortunately I can't explain to you how it has bin taken care of.

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Latest Posts

Discord

Forum Theme