"Admins abusing power"

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
User avatar
president trump
Posts: 416
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 5:18 am

Re: "Admins abusing power"

Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:01 pm

I can't begin to comprehend why Lady Viper was given that level of privilege in the first place. Apparently anybody can be an "administrator" now.

Thank you for the diligence, iPlay. I hadn't seen the first video, but unsurprisingly, it's worse than the last. Mumra and Viper are closing other players' rooms because a teammate picked up a stun and then didn't respond "properly" when confronted about it. Could these two be more petty? They're ruining the game over trivial nonsense. This level of bullshit is unprecedented and it's downright deplorable.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
Lord Psycho
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:31 am

Re: "Admins abusing power"

Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:39 am

Hello,

First of all, thanks President Trump for your tremendously precious post summarizing the current situation. You must have dedicated tons of hours to meticulously analyze and describe these issues. And that's a great surprise, since this comes from one of the SaveMGO "admins", given how these figures have been acting til now.

I can't agree more with each and every point you've stated, and honestly I see you as our last hope, as a community, to bring this wonderful game back to the community, after it has been repeatedly raped and abused by a couple of arrogant administrators who definitely put the majority of players in the conditions of stopping the MGO experience.

We had already several problems: original MGO2 functions still not working properly; many players still acting as cancerous as 10 years ago; lots of red pings and intentional laggers... and having in addition to this, some kind of little dictator admins who continuously threaten us forcing players to play like puppets with the menace of ban, this made the whole MGO game no longer worth to play.

I'm sure our community can potentially come back, re-grow at old time levels and MGO2R can be great again (we always have to be positive in life), but at this point there is absolutely the need of a signal of great change.

(As for Lady Viper, you guessed more than once how has he gained his title of admin/mod... I'll tell you how: 2 months ago - before I almost stopped playing this game - I have typed a post called "Thanks for repeatedly destroying MGO with your bans". I've been replied by GHz who was defending Mumra's operate with poor motivations, then later, at a certain point arrived this Lady Viper who literally dedicated a lot of time replying me about why I was wrong, why the community had to be cleaned, and especially why I had no rights to claim my kind of freedom I was requesting: in substance "GHz is paying for the servers and also made the hard tech work to bring MGO back, so I had no rights to tell him how to act in the community management". After that I said okay I'll stop complaining. Have fun. And as said before, I have reduced my time spent in the game from a minimum of 4-5 hours per day, to max 5h per month.
After those politically correct posts, Lady Viper got promoted to admin/mod. That's all.)

In my opinion, the best way to give this community a sign would be:
1) Unbanning all players and give em a second chance (and the benefit of the doubt)
2) Revoke Lady Viper, Mumra, Justin Trudeau and Dio all admins/mods privileges
3) Ban Lady Viper and Justin Trudeau for a week for abuse of power
4) Ban Mumra for one month for reiterate abuse of power and tampering with evidence
5) Provide this community 3 worth serious mods
6) Apologize with the community for what happened with an in-game feature gift (stats back or new stage or custom outfits)

I'm sure this would be the very best way to relaunch this fantastic game under a new genuine administration who actually care about the community.

As for the point #5 and the relative casting, I am available to privately discuss with you regarding who might potentially represent this community the most and who shouldn't. Given I've spent over 1k hours in this game in the last 6 months (beyond the fact I am leader of the existing biggest clan in game) I can say I know almost every one in the community, to eventually analyze who'd be worth it and who wouldn't.
Loolysilva10
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:03 am

Re: "Admins abusing power"

Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:58 pm

These fuckers who's trying to ban me I really fukin don't care , I need 1 reason tic give me banned ? Just one real reason cause I raped them or cause I am better than them or what's !!!! Deal with this bad community
Loolysilva10
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:03 am

Re: "Admins abusing power"

Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:59 pm

This is N a d e r _17
Loolysilva10
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:03 am

Re: "Admins abusing power"

Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:01 pm

Too late to apologize after what u did guys u destroyed ur game by your hands giving us banned without snuck proofs.,
User avatar
president trump
Posts: 416
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 5:18 am

Re: "Admins abusing power"

Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:26 pm

Lord Psycho wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:39 am
...(As for Lady Viper, you guessed more than once how has he gained his title of admin/mod... I'll tell you how: 2 months ago - before I almost stopped playing this game - I have typed a post called "Thanks for repeatedly destroying MGO with your bans". I've been replied by GHz who was defending Mumra's operate with poor motivations, then later, at a certain point arrived this Lady Viper who literally dedicated a lot of time replying me about why I was wrong, why the community had to be cleaned, and especially why I had no rights to claim my kind of freedom I was requesting: in substance "GHz is paying for the servers and also made the hard tech work to bring MGO back, so I had no rights to tell him how to act in the community management". After that I said okay I'll stop complaining. Have fun. And as said before, I have reduced my time spent in the game from a minimum of 4-5 hours per day, to max 5h per month.
After those politically correct posts, Lady Viper got promoted to admin/mod. That's all.)...
It's no wonder now how the community has been driven into the ground, considering how lax the eligibility standards have become for community-management positions. Thank you for enlightening me.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
User avatar
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contact:
Location: Ontario
Posts: 289
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:12 pm

Re: "Admins abusing power"

Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:32 pm

president trump wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:26 pm
Lord Psycho wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:39 am
...(As for Lady Viper, you guessed more than once how has he gained his title of admin/mod... I'll tell you how: 2 months ago - before I almost stopped playing this game - I have typed a post called "Thanks for repeatedly destroying MGO with your bans". I've been replied by GHz who was defending Mumra's operate with poor motivations, then later, at a certain point arrived this Lady Viper who literally dedicated a lot of time replying me about why I was wrong, why the community had to be cleaned, and especially why I had no rights to claim my kind of freedom I was requesting: in substance "GHz is paying for the servers and also made the hard tech work to bring MGO back, so I had no rights to tell him how to act in the community management". After that I said okay I'll stop complaining. Have fun. And as said before, I have reduced my time spent in the game from a minimum of 4-5 hours per day, to max 5h per month.
After those politically correct posts, Lady Viper got promoted to admin/mod. That's all.)...
It's no wonder now how the community has been driven into the ground, considering how lax the eligibility standards have become for community-management positions. Thank you for enlightening me.
the game is much better without you. i find it funny how you are talking about cmd kicking when you were the biggest abuser. you are clearly here just to start shit or instigate it
User avatar
president trump
Posts: 416
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 5:18 am

Re: "Admins abusing power"

Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:29 am

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:32 pm
president trump wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:26 pm
Lord Psycho wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:39 am
...(As for Lady Viper, you guessed more than once how has he gained his title of admin/mod... I'll tell you how: 2 months ago - before I almost stopped playing this game - I have typed a post called "Thanks for repeatedly destroying MGO with your bans". I've been replied by GHz who was defending Mumra's operate with poor motivations, then later, at a certain point arrived this Lady Viper who literally dedicated a lot of time replying me about why I was wrong, why the community had to be cleaned, and especially why I had no rights to claim my kind of freedom I was requesting: in substance "GHz is paying for the servers and also made the hard tech work to bring MGO back, so I had no rights to tell him how to act in the community management". After that I said okay I'll stop complaining. Have fun. And as said before, I have reduced my time spent in the game from a minimum of 4-5 hours per day, to max 5h per month.
After those politically correct posts, Lady Viper got promoted to admin/mod. That's all.)...
It's no wonder now how the community has been driven into the ground, considering how lax the eligibility standards have become for community-management positions. Thank you for enlightening me.
the game is much better without you. i find it funny how you are talking about cmd kicking when you were the biggest abuser. you are clearly here just to start shit or instigate it
First of all, you are wrong, and that is a stupid thing to claim. Secondly, have you not read the thread in it's entirety? (viewtopic.php?f=10&t=804) It's quite clear. Third, don't punch right when you want to act like you're helping deal with the Mumra/Viper situation by examining the 12hr+ of evidence. By all means, add me on Discord and we will discuss our opinions of one another there, but here and now is not the time. A real problem is plaguing this community and you've been elected to a position that's meant to handle problems, right? So help. Don't detract from the bullshit Mumra and Viper are doing just because you don't like me.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
User avatar
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contact:
Location: Ontario
Posts: 289
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:12 pm

Re: "Admins abusing power"

Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:03 am

president trump wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:29 am
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:32 pm
president trump wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:26 pm


It's no wonder now how the community has been driven into the ground, considering how lax the eligibility standards have become for community-management positions. Thank you for enlightening me.
the game is much better without you. i find it funny how you are talking about cmd kicking when you were the biggest abuser. you are clearly here just to start shit or instigate it
First of all, you are wrong, and that is a stupid thing to claim. Secondly, have you not read the thread in it's entirety? (viewtopic.php?f=10&t=804) It's quite clear. Third, don't punch right when you want to act like you're helping deal with the Mumra/Viper situation by examining the 12hr+ of evidence. By all means, add me on Discord and we will discuss our opinions of one another there, but here and now is not the time. A real problem is plaguing this community and you've been elected to a position that's meant to handle problems, right? So help. Don't detract from the bullshit Mumra and Viper are doing just because you don't like me.
i never agreed with what they did. i hated the fact that they did it but the decision to keep them on as admins was decided by someone higher up the chain
User avatar
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contact:
Location: Ontario
Posts: 289
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:12 pm

Re: "Admins abusing power"

Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:32 pm

president trump wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:29 am
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:32 pm
president trump wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:26 pm


It's no wonder now how the community has been driven into the ground, considering how lax the eligibility standards have become for community-management positions. Thank you for enlightening me.
the game is much better without you. i find it funny how you are talking about cmd kicking when you were the biggest abuser. you are clearly here just to start shit or instigate it
First of all, you are wrong, and that is a stupid thing to claim. Secondly, have you not read the thread in it's entirety? (viewtopic.php?f=10&t=804) It's quite clear. Third, don't punch right when you want to act like you're helping deal with the Mumra/Viper situation by examining the 12hr+ of evidence. By all means, add me on Discord and we will discuss our opinions of one another there, but here and now is not the time. A real problem is plaguing this community and you've been elected to a position that's meant to handle problems, right? So help. Don't detract from the bullshit Mumra and Viper are doing just because you don't like me.
ive tried to talk to you over skype, ive reached out many times storm, you are so Petty you wouldnt even take a free copy of Metal gear Survive from "ME" when ghz told you i had one to give. Kindly get off your high horse you are not any better then the behavior mumra and viper have displayed

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

Latest Posts

Discord

Forum Theme