"Admins abusing power"

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
VaxNeNoR

"Admins abusing power"

Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:28 pm

Last edited by VaxNeNoR on Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
iPlayNaked

Re: Admins Power !!! DDos !!!

Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:54 pm

You think that's bad? Check out this faggotry from Mumra's stream. Mumra admin kicks the host when he doesn't get his scan and plays it off like the host ended. Immediatly following he joins a game already in session and admin kicks Digital for his butt buddy Bruce (Angel Snake) so they can play instead. The rest of the stream is mumra/bruce admin kicking VAX out of his own TSNE and admin kicking. He then removes the video from his twitch...hmmmmmmm?
Last edited by iPlayNaked on Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
iPlayNaked

Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:11 pm

Also, here is some more faggotry: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/271629277 . Abusing the cmd kick function lol

Expecting this video to be taken off his twitch like the other one, so here is the embedded version:

Last edited by iPlayNaked on Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperSaiyanGAKO

Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:24 pm

iPlayNaked wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:54 pm
You think that's bad? Check out this faggotry from Mumra's stream. Mumra admin kicks the host when he doesn't get his scan and plays it off like the host ended. Immediatly following he joins a game already in session and admin kicks a player for his butt buddy Bruce (Angel Snake). The rest of the stream is them admin kicking VAX out of TSNE. He then removes the video from his twitch...hmmmmmmm?
Nice catch. Wonder how many people have to complain about the admins doing this before it stops. People being given this power unchecked is ridiculous. They are given a free pass to essentially DDOS anyone they want. People wonder why the community is shrinking? How are we supposed to grow or at least maintain a stable community if the admins are acting like this?
Mr Reaper

Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:39 pm

The world has to be ending.. I never thought i'd agree with Vax on anything, but this is unforgivable
Last edited by Mr Reaper on Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Now I am become death, destroyer of worlds, let those who hath known my fury leave behind their mortal coil.
Fear The Reaper.
VaxNeNoR

Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:45 pm

Proof after Proof !!!!!!!!! i'm sick of these people who destroyed this game kicking who they want DDos who they want rolling the game like it's belong to them !!!
give us the Justice now ban the Admins and the people who were with them ban for ever these people shouldn't be allow to play this game

and you guys will came and say that i'm a bad guy ?! like for real ?
BTW it's not the First time that i Got DDos many time i got DDos cuz of these fgts but i'm still chilling.

make this Topic up always to make sure everyone see their fake face keep posting here
Abbas.Alrabia

Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:48 am

Hy guys we really hate this. Admins giving us banned without any proof that we are doing somthing .

I really miss to play as these Admins really fuck my day .

This need to be fixed immediately!
Last edited by Abbas.Alrabia on Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ravenou$

Re: "Admins abusing power"

Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:24 am

Hi . This shit needs to be end now!! I got a fuking banned and today is my fucking day off .. with no fucking reason they banned me as im associated with someone who is banned WTF i dont know anyone here !!
Dio
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: "Admins abusing power"

Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:42 pm

This is what I like to see. Admins working hard to keep scum off the game.
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:23 pm

VaxNeNoR wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:45 pm
Proof after Proof !!!!!!!!! i'm sick of these people who destroyed this game kicking who they want DDos who they want rolling the game like it's belong to them !!!
give us the Justice now ban the Admins and the people who were with them ban for ever these people shouldn't be allow to play this game

and you guys will came and say that i'm a bad guy ?! like for real ?
BTW it's not the First time that i Got DDos many time i got DDos cuz of these fgts but i'm still chilling.

make this Topic up always to make sure everyone see their fake face keep posting here
You aren't getting DDOSed. If you were your whole internet connection at home would die lol. What they are doing to you is the admin command kick which removes you from the server. But our hands are tied when you are constantly teamkilling. At some point you have to expect consequences. I'm not saying everything they are doing to you is right because I believe they are in the wrong. And I Express my concern with ghz when they were straight up abusing iplaynaked.

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”