Make MGO Alive Again

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.

Why dont you play?

I get kicked out from games
27%
Fortnite is better
5%
No Survival & Tournament
20%
I dont have time to play
7%
I want MGO alive again
41%

Total votes: 41
JetKat77

Re: Make MGO Alive Again

Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:18 am

See, people like Vax ruin the game. And they ruined the game before this. You complain about people crying, look who's crying now? I've never been TKed before, I also host my own games with no bologna. Everyone's fair, and if someone "cheats" we kick them. Vax, you're just an annoying troll. No one misses you, and nobody gives a hoot about your clan. Mgo will get more people, in a better environment. Without you. Rules are rules.
SuperSaiyanGAKO

Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:07 am

VaxNeNoR wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:45 pm
Hi Admins keep kicking me more plz !! loool
watch the video and see my proof about them https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz2kwvR ... e=youtu.be
I supported your ban for constant TK'ing, but this needs to be stopped. If he is no longer banned, then he served his punishment and he should be allowed to play. People who can't be mature and use their admin privileges responsibly, shouldn't have them. If he is doing something ban worthy then just ban him, but if you are just trying to ruin the game for him because you don't like him, that's not right.

Also, I agree with what Jeffrey said. He said alot of what I have been thinking, I'm glad I'm not the only one.
VaxNeNoR

Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:53 am

they should thx me for playing this game again cuz this game is completely dead
and it will be dead since they are not going to Fix this Admins shiit. and wtf are u saying about the rules are rules ? are u dumb ? are u stupid ? i can't wait to tk u so u can learn something new in ur life!
open ur brain u dummy TKKKKK IS A PART OF THE GAME IF U PLAY IT SINCE 2008 U WILL SEE THAT it's normal to Tk everyone without stop but wait u care about ur lvl don't u ? loool what a kid, BTW i didn't start TK for nothing i start TK cuz they TKed me or they kicked me for no reason u see i have my reason to Tk other wise i'm in peace with every fgt there. you guys love to cry too much about ur lvls god it's another reason why i should TK every single one of u to teach u that doing lvls it won't change anything about ur shitty life just play the fucking dead game man lol

for me i don't kick anyone from my room who ever he was i don't fucking kick him either i TK him and make him rage quite from the room or i let him play when he's in another team so i can hs his ass all time simple as that i'm not like all these criers kids i'm an honest guy if i don't like you i will let u to play the game but i will TK u simple as that

Whatever this is what i was trying to say the hole time btw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz2kwvR ... e=youtu.be

Remove the Admins power and maybe just maybe the game will get to live again
fsfsxii

Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:49 am

Level restriction should go to be honest. I usually try to play the game but most rooms that are not TSNE are level restricted.
Its cool if you want a certain level of people to join your games, but whats the point when everybody has everything unlocked? Is it skill or to prevent dummy accounts? I don't think anybody cares about trolling an almost dead game from '09
Lord Psycho

Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:30 am

Totally agree what President Trump said.

This game seriously needs to be managed by different admins. Possibly active ones. Leaders of biggest members clans would be nice for example. Since they are capable of managing dozens of crew members, they would of course be important admins in the community. Rather than current arrogant losers who constantly abuse their power by banning players for lagging (not even red pings) for a genuine TK provoked by heavy insults, or things like that.

I have personally reduced my time spent in this game from 4-5h a day to 4-5h a month, and the reason is mainly the bad administration bullying and threatening players with bans and ddos attacks. Even I, which I'm not a TKer nor lagger, I'm constantly ddosed and unlogged.

I agree with what Jeff complained for, as well. I personally allow just everything in my rooms, including JP players, red pings, players beefs etc and I never want players to be kicked, simply because we are supposed to play for fun and act like grown men, not politically correct pussies nor dictators.

Regarding the custum outfits eventual implementation, I would highly suggest to find a way to recall the own clan emblem logo, and make it available in the character shirts.

As for another game improvement, I would suggest to remove the kick a player voting system, since it's constantly abused and ruining the game experience making it unplayable very often. Saw people requesting a kick for a mistaken kill steal, and requesting again and again for 10 consecutive minutes within 2 whole rounds.
You might either give to hosts the privilege to personally kick one player (without needing others approval), or simply remove the kick a player vote option itself.

I agree with the upload speed. 256k should be, nowadays, the one and only available option (512 is not well supported by the infrastructure, resulting in more unstability)

We are supposed to be grown men and stuff; everyone talks about not to care about levels, it's a dead game and blah blah, but 90% players are actually selfish and do care for their records. So please give em full stats record back, so they'll be happy. And im sure more players would come back for this lil feature.

Last thing: PLEASE STOP WITH YOUR FUCKING BANS.
JeffreyGoines

Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:44 pm

:?:
Last edited by JeffreyGoines on Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
president trump

Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:16 pm

I've consolidated the points and evidence detailing the abuse here, viewtopic.php?f=10&t=804

Please continue the conversation there, respectfully.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
Solid007

Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:59 am

Servers are down btw
GearStriker

Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:21 pm

Solid007 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:40 am
Game is dead, but why?
Did people quit because we kick low lvls from mix? You dont like it because there is no survival & tournament? You prefer that shit Fortnite over MGO? Are you married now?
Bruh, look at this dude.
https://youtu.be/cffSbDucnrM?t=7s
Gillian Seed

Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:18 pm

MGO2 servers show as "down" on the status...How long have the servers been down?

I've been trying for 2 days now, and nothing :(

Any word on what is going on?

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”