Make MGO Alive Again

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.

Why dont you play?

I get kicked out from games
25%
Fortnite is better
5%
No Survival & Tournament
10%
I dont have time to play
10%
I want MGO alive again
50%

Total votes: 20
JeffreyGoines

Re: Make MGO Alive Again

Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:59 pm

I just logged in to the game and there are 240 ppl on the JPN server, the NA/EU got 80 maximum (in general) right now. I actually started playing in september last year and the maximum amount of players ive seen at that time on the NA/EU server was around 170 (and that on a saturday evening only). I guess the japanese people are just more into the game than NA and EU people, but i somehow cant imagine that of all the people who played the game back in the day are only this small amount of players who actually play it now. So my suggestion would be to maybe advertise the game more, like not only the admins but everyone who plays hit, like hit up friends who played earlier or open up threads on forums or hit up some youtuber who plays MGSV or smth (if you know one maybe). Because many people may not have even heard about it. This just as a general suggestion.

And imo the way the people who play the game right now approach it is disgusting.

I started in september and quit in january again and now started a few days ago, and i didnt quit because of the fact that there is no TN or SV or such a low playerbase, but how people behave. The most disgusting thing imo is this whole "i need room kik someone" mentality, as soon as i hit lvl 12/13 i got kiked constantly cuz some guy who has friends in the match "wants in". So anyone who starts the game and reaches higher lvls will quit sooner or later anyway. If there were more people playing and more games to attend this wouldnt even be such a big deal, eventho it is disgusting af imo. But this way there will always be this small group of people who kik everyone else cuz they prefer people of this small group. I played a few games on JPN server and those people are polite and only kik for redpings (as far as my experience goes). If i wouldnt have redping most of the time i actually would just play on JPN server all day. And i dont get it tbh, like if you want to play with the same people make a password and play in an exclusive match, if you play a public match who are your fkn friends that have more right to play than the average guy who just enjoys the game?. But i guess people need the average guy to get the game going until the people of that small group get on and replace him.

And beyond that its just the general atmosphere people bring in, like on the NA/EU server, you have people cry all day if someone sucks for a match or 2, and those who preach all day that it doesnt matter cuz the game is dead (which it fkn isnt, not sure about the future tho on the NA/EU server). Like i just play and enjoy the game and thats it, in the "ready up" room before the match i actually just read some stuff or watch a video on PC in the meanwhile cuz i cant stand the shit people say 90% of the time...like its constant fkn drama, all the time, no exceptions.

So you have these few people who are actually willing to play on the first hand, and those get annoyed so much that they quit as soon as they hit lvl 13. This community basically gives every new player the choice between "join this small group of people which is toxic most of the time to play the game", "just play the game and get annoyed to death and kiked for some friend of some guy in the match 80% of the time" or, "just fuck it and quit". Sooner or later everyone will choose the 3rd.

Like if people wouldnt kik every average guy, he wouldnt quit and at the end of the day you wouldve maybe 200+ players, which means more matches to attend and everyone can play, now you have one higher level game going on and beyond those 12 ppl playing everyone has to wait for 30min for a spot, and if youre not a friend of anyone, you'll get kiked anyway...like explain to me how you possibly could continue playing with these options?.

So at the end of the day it will always be this small group of (mostly) toxic people who will sooner or later quit themselves cause it gets boring to play with the same dudes everyday (xD) and thats the end for MGO, at least on the fkn NA/EU server.

So its basically just selfish and toxic shit that makes people quit, like if you can, play a few matches on the JPN server and youll see the difference.
SONOMAMASHINE

Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:19 pm

@president trump ,JeffreyGoines basically said what i said (he put a resume i put a highlight)
JetKat77

Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:01 pm

Who wants to play with TKers? Anyway, what Solid007 was asking. I'd love for mgo to be alive again, but people have demand jobs/careers. Like myself. That doesn't mean people have moved on from mgo. Sure there's more games out there that people enjoy, but mgo is unique. I'd say just give it time, have faith in the team committed to the resurrection of mgo. And a little word of mouth doesn't hurt; tell your friends and relatives about mgo2r. My brother is going to start playing again, he only knows about this awesome experience because I told him personally. Not a lot of people know about this, so get the word out. And help the community grow. (Instead of complaining about it.)
Mr Reaper

Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:12 pm

Amen Jeffrey!
Now I am become death, destroyer of worlds, let those who hath known my fury leave behind their mortal coil.
Fear The Reaper.
VaxNeNoR

Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:31 pm

who wants to play with a tker ? hmmm it's either u stupid or u try to be stupid Tk part of the game if u don't like it host ur own room without FF and stop crying about ooh my team killed me ooh i can't play cuz he TK me !! why don't u just man up for one time in ur shiity life and TK him back and make him think twice when he try to TK u , anyway let's go back to the real subject yaa liek what that guy who wrote a novel he was right this game all about Selfish anyone Friend with the Admins will get some special treatment period. if you try to piss them off they will just kick u from the room or from the server ' DDOs ' or they will try to ban you this why the game is dead ask the people who knows me before i got the Ban for ' TK ' alot of people were playing at that time up to 120 cuz i was rolling a clan with alot of members many people wanted to play beside me now look to what they did after they banned me they made some people happy but the game is dead well done you did great job there but no one will keep playing that game if u keep doing this shiit over and over u already killed 2 of the best clans in mgo which are my clan NO-1-love us and PSYCO clan were both the leader for a huge members of people but the Admins didn't realize that banning the leader of a huge clan in a dead game for a stupid reason will lead to make the rest of clan losing his well to play the game cuz most of his Friends are gone cuz of that move as I said the TK is part of the game You tk me i Tk u , where are the reason to ban someone in that way ? it's you guys who cried too much over a dead game rip logic ! u made the CFW to attract more people to come play this game again but ur actions were the opposite anyway if u you want to get this game life again there should be just GHz who control everything about the bans and these stuff not leaving the hard work for his Admins Friends and let them do what they want.

BTW i'm keep getting DDOs by one of the Admins he keep kicking me from the server looool like really dude ? lol keep it up
VaxNeNoR

Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:45 pm

Hi Admins keep kicking me more plz !! loool
watch the video and see my proof about them https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz2kwvR ... e=youtu.be
VaxNeNoR

Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:51 pm

Harassment, Toxicity, and DDoS
Serious harassment and/or intentionally ruining the game for others will not be tolerated.
Threatening to release another's personal information, or DDoS a person and/or group will result in a permanent ban.

it's one of their rules i'm waiting for the permanent ban on one of the Admins but wait he's ur Friend u won't do shit loool logic !
JeffreyGoines

Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:02 am

@VaxNeNoR so they just hate you for no reason?, like have you ever been in interaction with them?.

and for the record i wasnt talking specifically about people who are friends with the admins, but just in general. i actually just got kicked out again so some other dude can join and play while im staring at the screen...again...

@ Mr. Reaper/SONOMAMASHINE at least im not the only one who gets that this shit is ruining "MGO Revival"
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:08 am

JeffreyGoines wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:02 am
@VaxNeNoR so they just hate you for no reason?, like have you ever been in interaction with them?.

and for the record i wasnt talking specifically about people who are friends with the admins, but just in general. i actually just got kicked out again so some other dude can join and play while im staring at the screen...again...

@ Mr. Reaper/SONOMAMASHINE at least im not the only one who gets that this shit is ruining "MGO Revival"
lol ignore him jeff. Vax gives plenty of reasons lets just leave it at that
JeffreyGoines

Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:45 am

@ Prime Minister Justin Trudeau well, always two sides to a story. just wanted to get his.

And imo, if the mentality of the "established" people wont change this whole thing wont go too far, or, beyond those "established" people. There are a lot of people who just started, and sooner or later they will be on a higher lvl and will face the shit (i guess curse words are allowed in here) i was talking about and still have to face myself. Like one guy i was playing with earlier opened up a game, no one joined and we were playing 1v1 for about 10min. I then left and later on he joined the only mix game that was going, since he was lvl 9 someone insisted that he gets kicked, but ppl didnt agree. A few min later some guy wanted into the game and there we go, they kicked him. Like i went through this about 1 1/2 month from reaching lvl 12/13 until i quit, and i assume he wont do this very long as well. Like he could be another guy who enjoys the game but quits cuz there isnt much he can actually do.

And right now im again staring at the gamelist after i got kicked out for some other dude and the only other game i could join has the average lvl of 3 (im 13 right now). And if this goes on i dont see any reason to continue. I really love the game, and since attending players became such a crucial resource i dont want to let this thing down, but staring at the screen for 20min to get a spot and then getting kicked so some other guy can play is just fked up. Of course i get that they prefer people they know and like, but at the end of the day, its basically their show now and it will stay like this. from an idealistic perspective one could think like why wont everyone be friends with each other, problem solved. but a lot of people dont socialize like this over the internet, like i do, or even speak english properly. and what ive seen, judgjing by that trashtalking that is going on i dont think many people will actually want to be friends with people who trashtalk you after you leave the game.

And earlier this day i was checking the JPN server out of curiosity since they had 234 ppl playing, and they had like 6 mix games going, several tsne games, a few rescue games and some knife dudes were doing their thing. this felt like heaven. like i said i played some time on that server and since i didnt get any word they said i dont know how they behave, but the only times i got kicked was when i had redping, which is a reasonable cause to kick someone. so the japanese ppl are either way more into the game, or they dont give new players that many reasons to quit.

could be a lot of other reasons why people quit, but all this is the reason i quit and most certainly will again.

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”