Is this still alive?

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
tturn02

Is this still alive?

Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:21 pm

<t>Hey, anyone that may be listening, I was a huuugggeee MGO2 fan back in it's glory days. I had to have put a few thousand hours on it lol. I still think it's one of the best online gaming experiences i've ever had. So, just a few questions:<br/>
1. Is this still alive? Is the MGO2 community active on the private servers?<br/>
2. I saw something about not stealing names. Can use my old clans name? I doubt any of them would be on here anymore, but it would be cool to revive the clan (ARMY$TRONG)</t>
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Is this still alive?

Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:05 pm

tturn02 wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:21 pm
<t>Hey, anyone that may be listening, I was a huuugggeee MGO2 fan back in it's glory days. I had to have put a few thousand hours on it lol. I still think it's one of the best online gaming experiences i've ever had. So, just a few questions:<br/>
1. Is this still alive? Is the MGO2 community active on the private servers?<br/>
2. I saw something about not stealing names. Can use my old clans name? I doubt any of them would be on here anymore, but it would be cool to revive the clan (ARMY$TRONG)</t>
1. Yes, people still play. Not as much as before the servers closed, but you will be able to find a room to play in.
2. Sure, you can see if anyone else has made it. If not, go ahead. The rule is really there for high-profile people.

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”