Can we get rid of the Connection bars?

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
The real Hi Snake

Can we get rid of the Connection bars?

Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:03 pm

i like to play in japanese lobbies . just because there are more games.
i like to play with auto aim and spec charas.

BUT i just get kicked all the time. i have fast connection. but cant get a green bar on this servers.
i am not even that good. and still get my butt kicked out. the lag is comparable to the regular mgo lag.

So my suggestion : turn off the connection bars?

when i host a game, i dont care to much about laggy players. i dont kik, just want to play .

but at the moment its not fun anymore :/

any tips maybe for getting green bars in japanese rooms?
SuperSaiyanGAKO

Re: Can we get rid of the Connection bars?

Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:14 pm

That's one reason I like the JP server, they have way more variety and less restrictions. I wouldn't get rid of the connection bars. People should be able to know who is lagging and who is not. You also run the risk of people getting wrongly banned for glitching when they really just had red ping. I don't have amazing internet, but I usually can maintain one green bar in JP. The only thing you could do to improve your ping in JP is go to a wired connection if you are using wifi. I'm not sure what region you are in, but certain regions will probably never be able to have good ping in JP due to how far away from the host they are.
KelSolaar

Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:25 pm

I know an EU guy who's bought a jap keyboard. The reason being that most eu peeps get kicked out through a combo of rp and nit being Japanese. If they smell a foreigner they will boot them a lot of the time. I've found though, if I join at a busy time, I can find rooms that are chilled out about it all. They are in the minority though. Good luck.
Solid007

Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:49 am

KelSolaar wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:25 pm
I know an EU guy who's bought a jap keyboard. The reason being that most eu peeps get kicked out through a combo of rp and nit being Japanese. If they smell a foreigner they will boot them a lot of the time. I've found though, if I join at a busy time, I can find rooms that are chilled out about it all. They are in the minority though. Good luck.
Noob

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”