New to MGO2R

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
TheLetterM

New to MGO2R

Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:01 am

Whats good everyone, Recently joined the MGOR and dont have a single person I know playing the game. Hit some rooms and got some stuff going but as I got my grove host closed it out. This said I also can hardly get rooms with all modes, I want to get back the feeling of all the modes and maps. I will be opening up lobbies daily at different times on whichever servers are most popular at the time calling it "Variety" my hope is heads can come join me.

My PSN is M-force-M

My Name on MGO2 is M.dot or M-Force

only played a few times but I am a good tactical player when I need to be. want to enjoy all the fun modes and maps so please hit me up and lets get some head shots.
Lady Viper

Re: New to MGO2R

Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:54 pm

TheLetterM wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:01 am
Whats good everyone, Recently joined the MGOR and dont have a single person I know playing the game. Hit some rooms and got some stuff going but as I got my grove host closed it out. This said I also can hardly get rooms with all modes, I want to get back the feeling of all the modes and maps. I will be opening up lobbies daily at different times on whichever servers are most popular at the time calling it "Variety" my hope is heads can come join me.

My PSN is M-force-M

My Name on MGO2 is M.dot or M-Force

only played a few times but I am a good tactical player when I need to be. want to enjoy all the fun modes and maps so please hit me up and lets get some head shots.
You're more than welcome to join my rooms, man. I've seen you a couple of times and you're a sound guy!

I'll post my Casuals Room up soon. Feel free to join me and my brothers of HeWhoDares.com rooms anytime.

Much love and welcome to the MGO2r, son son!!

:D #ShoNuff
glasscut

Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:04 pm

I just signed up.. waiting to dust off the PS3 and install from usb.. Question since i haven't used my PS3 in awhile can i just go straight to restore from flash drive and then start the game ??
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:12 am

glasscut wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:04 pm
I just signed up.. waiting to dust off the PS3 and install from usb.. Question since i haven't used my PS3 in awhile can i just go straight to restore from flash drive and then start the game ??
Yes. Keep in mind, that any data on your PS3 will be deleted. So back up your game saves if you want to keep them.

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”