Why do the Japanese level lock rooms?

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Why do the Japanese level lock rooms?

Mon May 28, 2018 1:25 am

Regardless, I will be trying to modify the level system, because it's just awful.
I don't know if I'll really keep level limits around for much longer, but we'll see in the future when I think about it some more.
Lady Viper

Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:52 pm

GHzGangster wrote:
Regardless, I will be trying to modify the level system, because it's just awful.
I don't know if I'll really keep level limits around for much longer, but we'll see in the future when I think about it some more.
This is all I'm stating right here! If you have a goal to work towards, I'm peachy on that.

For anyone to continue to locking the rooms to keep low level players out is ridiculous to me, especially when MGO2 is in its current state.

But kudos, Brethren.
Striker

Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:30 pm

GHzGangster wrote:
There's something Im missing, I took a break right before you guys decided wise to reset levels, aight that's cool, but now that people may be coming back, we're level 0 and that's nearly impossible (judging by the number of rooms nowadays) to level up in a decent pace and even more impossible to get in a decent level room to get some challenge.

Do you have any suggestion ?

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”