Petition to permanently ban VAXNENOR (player)

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
PeaceWalker

Re: Petition to permanently ban VAXNENOR (player)

Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:09 am

SeRe wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:50 am
I think I played with this person you talking about. I posted before that I was newbie on MGO2 and players like you described were ruining my games. Specially this one guy (I don't remember his nickname) who was acting just as you said and he was backed up by his clan or something. Well 'cos I was a newbie I didn't want to join this TK shit because I just wanted to have fun, not troll.

Well since then I quitted MGO2 because miserable and unfun games which was just trolling and toxicness. It just wasn't fun like it used to be not with some persons ruining the experience.

Now 3 months has passed and I came to this forum and read this and it seems nothing has changed. As Trump wrote about ''banning'' and ''muting'' accounts, I can honestly say that I don't even know how to do those things.

For me personally, if the games are like they were when I played this game for some weeks, I wouldn't ever play again. Honestly all I want is a good, warm and helping community where you can have fun games. So as a newbie I hope you can do something to these players who are not just trolling but ruining the whole game and the community.

This game was and still is exceptional fun. Some players just ruin it.

Just passing by and sharing my thoughts as a player who played few weeks on January. Some day I will come back and I will just hope.
SeRe - sorry to hear that you had such a short experience on MGO because it truly is a fun game. Join the clan I am in. We are all a warm bunch of people and just want to play MGO the way it should be played originally. The clan name is Spartan Death and we only play TSNE games mostly. :)
TheBloodyGlove

Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:44 pm

This guy and his little rat pack are pos... stay away from his rooms... i dont care how desperate you are to play tsne. If he joins a NA room just kick immediately and keep your distance from this little shit. Uses slit to get your ass. If you see someone tking him help him out. Make that shit suffer. He has ruined so many good rooms...... worse than cancer
PeaceWalker

Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:33 pm

Haven't been on MGO in a long time. Nice to see that sad bastard is still on MGO doing the same shit. It's also nice to see that the admins don't care about this loser. They have the ability to ban ppl who hack and ruin the game but they don't realise that sad bastard is ruining the game.
The actions of this guy and his pathetic clan have ruined this game and is resulting in more players leaving.
Anyway, it's up to the players now to deal with this.
dankrealm

Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:15 am

:!: How about the fact that he lag switches. Ban this guy for glitching :!: He can’t even TK without glitching. I’ve seen him get owned by those he tries to TK and he needs to glitch in order to even try and TK. He has a couple of other friends that lag switch as well and help him TK people for no reason. Also, due to the fact he glitches, his lobbies are always laggy when he hosts. The connection is barely playable with delays that ruin the experience.
PeaceWalker

Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:36 am

Admins won't do anything about it.
dankrealm

Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:04 am

The guy is banned now. Good job banning him. One less glitcher around.
PeaceWalker

Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:56 am

Has he really been banned?? How do you know??
This is great news and I am very grateful if the admins have done this.
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:04 pm

Banned for a week, next is a perm ban. Gonna add to rules, etc, to make this more clear.
PeaceWalker

Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:03 pm

Hi ghzGnagster, thanks a lot for doing this. This is greatly appreciated not only by me, but by every player VaxNeNor has ever ruined this game for. Hopefully he will learn his lesson from this temp ban.

Thanks again for the support :)

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”