Returning player from 2009 to 2012

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
boxeater-007

Returning player from 2009 to 2012

Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:06 am

i'm still setting up and waiting on a question asked in discord, but . .

I was always a above average player, but I was mostly casual. I really despised survial and 80% of the top people in it. I never liked the "'quick-draw' spin in circles like a fagg0t trying to trick shot" gameplay
Note~ if you do play that way because it works for you and that's just your style and you're chill about it, that's fine, whatever do your thing.

the thing was most people who played that way were supermegaalphamale prickheads. like the most scummyish trash kind of people you could run into online. if you didn't play EXACTLY the way they did then "gfys gitgud killyourself bitch usuckiown" I like talking like that in a mocking/joking sense because it's funny. but those people were actually seriously talking that way.
and I've heard a lot of those types of people made it back to mgo2r and if they are the majority of people who play now then I don't know if I'll play long even if it is the greatest multiplayer experience I've ever had yet to this day.
Jinkx

Re: Returning player from 2009 to 2012

Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:03 am

I know what you mean. I'd have thought people would have grown up by now since it's been years, but nope. A lot are still as toxic and infantile as ever. I'm just glad the mute button actually exists for these type of kids.
tigerchitpile

Re: Returning player from 2009 to 2012

Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:06 pm

Jinkx wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:03 am
I know what you mean. I'd have thought people would have grown up by now since it's been years, but nope. A lot are still as toxic and infantile as ever. I'm just glad the mute button actually exists for these type of kids.
Mute button is by far my favorite feature :D

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”