New gear?

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
A Final Ending

New gear?

Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:55 am

Hello! First off, I'd like to thank the MGO2R team for their hard work. I never thought I'd be able to play this game again, yet here I am! Thank you so much, guys!

And now, on to the topic I'd like to discuss!

I want to discuss the possibility of implementing new cosmetic items, such as new shirts, pants, headwear, accessories, etc.

I'd really like to see new helmets in the game, such as the Crye Precision Airframe. Another thing I'd like to see are Crye G3 Combat shirts and pants. I like Crye. xP

Also! Is there any possibility of adding additional accessory slots for character customization? (Balaclavas, glasses, etc.) It would allow for soooo much more personalization for our characters!

For example, it would be awesome if I could wear a balaclava, eyewear and a headset at the same time so I can better impersonate the Praying Mantis PMCs. :)
I hate having to choose between A: wearing a balaclava and goggles
B: wearing a balaclava and a headset
or C: wearing goggles and a headset

I WANT TO WEAR ALL THREE! D;

I'd even be happy if headsets were just made part of the helmet models that are already in the game! I just really want to pull off that badass "Tacticool Operator" look that all the PMC soldiers in MGS4 have. :3

What do you guys think? Are there any cosmetic items you'd like to see added to the game? :)
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New gear?

Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:30 am

A Final Ending wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:55 am
Hello! First off, I'd like to thank the MGO2R team for their hard work. I never thought I'd be able to play this game again, yet here I am! Thank you so much, guys!

And now, on to the topic I'd like to discuss!

I want to discuss the possibility of implementing new cosmetic items, such as new shirts, pants, headwear, accessories, etc.

I'd really like to see new helmets in the game, such as the Crye Precision Airframe. Another thing I'd like to see are Crye G3 Combat shirts and pants. I like Crye. xP

Also! Is there any possibility of adding additional accessory slots for character customization? (Balaclavas, glasses, etc.) It would allow for soooo much more personalization for our characters!

For example, it would be awesome if I could wear a balaclava, eyewear and a headset at the same time so I can better impersonate the Praying Mantis PMCs. :)
I hate having to choose between A: wearing a balaclava and goggles
B: wearing a balaclava and a headset
or C: wearing goggles and a headset

I WANT TO WEAR ALL THREE! D;

I'd even be happy if headsets were just made part of the helmet models that are already in the game! I just really want to pull off that badass "Tacticool Operator" look that all the PMC soldiers in MGS4 have. :3

What do you guys think? Are there any cosmetic items you'd like to see added to the game? :)
We'd like to add content to the game, but it requires a lot of work...
We need to debug and figure out the file format, how it works, etc, and then write custom tools for everything. It takes a long time.
We've only scratched the surface of a lot of these files.

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”