Account issues

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
PoteNoob

Account issues

Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:11 pm

Hello,
I have been playing since last month approximately. And since the very first days, from time to time, I get DDoSed out of nowhere in games, someone uses my account to type in Tchat: Server Mix is up, stuff like that. And now the newest thing is that the lobby I am playing in closes with the last message coming from me saying, the server was closed due to inactivity, a message like that. Honestly, some people need to get a life to just hack into people's account to do that kind of stuff, I have no idea what is going on, I only play this game to chill out but looks like some have much more put into it...
Take care guys.

PoteNoob
PoteNoob

Re: Account issues

Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:39 pm

It happened 3 times already today, The Server is being removed due to inactivity.
Ferrot

Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:56 pm

You are not being hacked or ddos’ed. Those messages come from administrators, they just come up in the message that you sent them, everyone else that is playing its showing them they sent it too.
Ferrot

Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:00 pm

If you’re account was being hacked into or if you were experiencing a ddos you most likely would be kicked off the game and would not be playing either
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:43 am

PoteNoob wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:11 pm
Hello,
I have been playing since last month approximately. And since the very first days, from time to time, I get DDoSed out of nowhere in games, someone uses my account to type in Tchat: Server Mix is up, stuff like that. And now the newest thing is that the lobby I am playing in closes with the last message coming from me saying, the server was closed due to inactivity, a message like that. Honestly, some people need to get a life to just hack into people's account to do that kind of stuff, I have no idea what is going on, I only play this game to chill out but looks like some have much more put into it...
Take care guys.

PoteNoob
It's a server message. It comes up as the character you're currently on, for everyone.
The message you're referring to is sent whenever a room is closed for some reason. I'm probably going to get rid of it, it was just for testing to see if games were getting removed when they shouldn't be.

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”