an interesting add on

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
tigerchitpile
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:09 am

Re: an interesting add on

Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:46 pm

SONOMAMASHINE wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:33 pm
i didnt think i should specify but ok
everyone knows rpg is primary , so usually when you read my post you should said aah hes making an exception here .
as for ammo it happens 10% of the time and this might be annoying , now spraying not spraying i cant argue that because you said its because i spray and i say pro players needs it so mathematically if your pro it increase your chances of holding yourself up, if not (sprayer) you will die before your out of ammo
I was just pointing out that RPG is primary, so if you are suggesting an exception it is adding more complexity to a complex add on that won't be added.

I was joking when I say you spray, I don't know you or how you play, but I can only assume that if you are running out of bullets often you are spraying or you are playing against people that are not very good (you are living too long). I understand that people can be good and take little damage, but since health doesn't regenerate, you will die before you run out of bullets most of the time(let's say 90% of the time, since you said it only happens to you 10% of the time). Mathematically you only need a one to a few bullets to kill someone, therefore if you are not getting kill streaks of over 10 per life, then you shouldn't be running out of bullets. I know you said 10% of the time, but I don't think that is even a high enough of a percentage to warrant use of scavenger skill.
SONOMAMASHINE
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: an interesting add on

Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:38 pm

lol no doing 10 kills per death thats crazy MGO wont allow it since the netcode is broken , people taking 1 bullets to die not very often , to increase that rate you have to be very close to him so it can register also dont forget the sponge (waste of bullets) specially long distances and 10% rate is high might be 7% it depends
tigerchitpile
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:09 am

Re: an interesting add on

Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:57 pm

SONOMAMASHINE wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:38 pm
lol no doing 10 kills per death thats crazy MGO wont allow it since the netcode is broken , people taking 1 bullets to die not very often , to increase that rate you have to be very close to him so it can register also dont forget the sponge (waste of bullets) specially long distances and 10% rate is high might be 7% it depends
I agree, I think my highest kill streak was 11 and that only happened once in my entire time of playing on the original servers.

1 to 5 bullets I would say for a "clean" kill.

But like I said in my original post "how often do you run out of bullets"? It would appear not very often, even for "pros", so I am not sure why you responded "you will understand once you become a pro" as an answer unless trolling, which was my initial thought.
SONOMAMASHINE
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: an interesting add on

Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:04 am

tigerchitpile wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:57 pm
SONOMAMASHINE wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:38 pm
lol no doing 10 kills per death thats crazy MGO wont allow it since the netcode is broken , people taking 1 bullets to die not very often , to increase that rate you have to be very close to him so it can register also dont forget the sponge (waste of bullets) specially long distances and 10% rate is high might be 7% it depends
I agree, I think my highest kill streak was 11 and that only happened once in my entire time of playing on the original servers.

1 to 5 bullets I would say for a "clean" kill.

But like I said in my original post "how often do you run out of bullets"? It would appear not very often, even for "pros", so I am not sure why you responded "you will understand once you become a pro" as an answer unless trolling, which was my initial thought.
dude listen , 11 kills streak is NOTHIIIING in your entire mgo carrier lol WHAT you've gotta be kidding me ! now i know why you said what you said , you cant talk about something you dont know and never experienced in your life
1 to 5 bullets for a clean kill ? WHAT ? mostly thats happens when there is 2 players on the room only on a short distance (no additional trafic , connexion clash , data etc...) on a full room your experiencing sponge so it might take more bullets
running out of bullets does happen very often even if your not that good (specially when you play smart ! thats another story) even tanking you go out of bullets
im not trolling , you will understand once you become a pro
tigerchitpile
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:09 am

Re: an interesting add on

Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:16 am

SONOMAMASHINE wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:04 am
tigerchitpile wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:57 pm
SONOMAMASHINE wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:38 pm
lol no doing 10 kills per death thats crazy MGO wont allow it since the netcode is broken , people taking 1 bullets to die not very often , to increase that rate you have to be very close to him so it can register also dont forget the sponge (waste of bullets) specially long distances and 10% rate is high might be 7% it depends
I agree, I think my highest kill streak was 11 and that only happened once in my entire time of playing on the original servers.

1 to 5 bullets I would say for a "clean" kill.

But like I said in my original post "how often do you run out of bullets"? It would appear not very often, even for "pros", so I am not sure why you responded "you will understand once you become a pro" as an answer unless trolling, which was my initial thought.
dude listen , 11 kills streak is NOTHIIIING in your entire mgo carrier lol WHAT you've gotta be kidding me ! now i know why you said what you said , you cant talk about something you dont know and never experienced in your life
1 to 5 bullets for a clean kill ? WHAT ? mostly thats happens when there is 2 players on the room only on a short distance (no additional trafic , connexion clash , data etc...) on a full room your experiencing sponge so it might take more bullets
running out of bullets does happen very often even if your not that good (specially when you play smart ! thats another story) even tanking you go out of bullets
im not trolling , you will understand once you become a pro
Okay clearly you are getting a little hype for no reason. When is the last time you seen someone get a 10 kill streak? It doesn't happen that often. Even happens less often when you don't play large ticket TDM matches. 1 - 5 bullets is a clean kill, but perhaps that is because I often use the AK, since it has more power at long range and in general.

I have run out of bullets before, but I definitely don't think that is a reason to add a skill to the game, which is what this thread was about. I do not think you know what "running out of bullets does happen very often" means because you yourself admitted it only happens 7% of the time.

And please stop insinuating your a "pro". I seriously doubt you have been paid to play MGO2, which is the actual definition of pro, short for professional. Perhaps it is just me, but I feel the term "pro" makes people sounds like they have no idea what they are talking about.
SONOMAMASHINE
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: an interesting add on

Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:41 am

its an interesting add on that this game is missing (gameplay wise), not get this skill on .
as for the rest im not gonna respond because you don't know what you're talking about , you dont understand you never been there so .... :/ , your definition of pro is off and so and so and so ....
FabioGTX
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:19 pm

Re: an interesting add on

Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:24 am

sorry i have missread it wasnt about an add-on but talking about addon yeah i think that the scavenger thing would be awesome
tigerchitpile
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:09 am

Re: an interesting add on

Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:52 pm

SONOMAMASHINE wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:41 am
its an interesting add on that this game is missing (gameplay wise), not get this skill on .
as for the rest im not gonna respond because you don't know what you're talking about , you dont understand you never been there so .... :/ , your definition of pro is off and so and so and so ....
I was under the impression you meant a skill as you mentioned perks, which is something you have to equip in order to use. Either way the converstation breaks down to this:

Main Discussion
- You recommend an addition to the game, that would help you 7% of the time.

- I point out that making this addition is difficult and not worth the effort considering the lack of impact to gameplay. This is because of the low percentage, which means you would only see an impact to gameplay 1 out of every 14 deaths.

- You say I don't understand because I am not "pro".

Side Discussion 1: How many shots to kill a person
I will concede that my estimate on bullets to kill one person is off, only because It doesn't further the main discussion at all. I only wanted to get an estimate of kills per death that would make a person run out of bullets and see how likely that is. Since you provided the percentage, I no longer need to make that point.

Side Discussion 2: I am not "pro"
You insist that because I am not as skilled as you it makes my points less valid. That is personal attack and does not further your position. If anything, it furthers my point. If you are "pro", this happens to you only 7% of the time. The general population of MGO2R is likely not as "pro" as you, therefore the helpfulness of this addition is even less than 7% of the time.

Conclusion
Since you have provided no further evidence as to why this would be a good addition to the game and insist on repeating yourself, I am not swayed by your reasoning and conclude that this would not be a good addition to the game due to its difficulty to implement and the lack of utility to average person. There is a reason it is not in the game, it is because it doesn't lend itself the gameplay of MGO2.

You seem to not want to be convinced that it is not a good addition simple because you put the idea forth, therefore I don't expect you to be swayed, even though I presented my argument logically and coherently. With this, I no longer feel the need to continue this discussion as we are at an impasse.

Peace
SONOMAMASHINE
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: an interesting add on

Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:05 pm

that would help not ME (that would be selfish to ask) but everyone interrested on the idea (if there is) the % varies depending on the situation , the game mode , gameplay basically , everybody has he’s own style of playing the game.
i agree making this addition is maybe not worth the hassle , thats why its posted here so it can be discussed or tossed (due to the need or difficulty to add it)
now it being an impact on the game or not, thats subjectif , for you (you never been on these situations, i understand and i told you that you didn’t get it and took it personal)
your definition of pro is off , being paid to be called pro and all that crap , im not discussing that stupid topic
---side discussion 1 estimation of bullets
first of, you did bring it in because it does further the discussion but got shut down when i explained to you the game basics (amazed a this point not knowing that since you so confident arguing)
---side discussion 2 not a pro
you already check that box , not a personal attack just a fact
---conclusion
i provided no evidence ? mmkay
being a good addition or not people can debate that, like i said if its difficult why bother just toss the idea
just a recap for you , when someonene dies a box of ammo drops (primary weapon no rpg) the same option if you press R2 and circle for 30 bullets)
you said « You seem to not want to be convinced that it is not a good addition simple because you put the idea forth »
you just didn’t convince me since you have no experience so …. :/ sorry bud peace and love man nothing personal you just didn’t convince me, to cut short , your not the main target here, you’re not the right customer for that service
FabioGTX
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:19 pm

Re: an interesting add on

Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:59 pm

i would like an quick explanation of you guys call an "add-on" before questioning myself more

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: VaxNeNoR and 3 guests

Discord

Forum Theme