TSNE Skills

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
(+[MaNu7]::)

TSNE Skills

Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:36 pm

Hey guys! I'm a veteran player from MGO2 that cameback when knew MGO2R was live on OFW. The thing is I've never been a good TSNE player, I used to play RES, TDM, etc, but never TSNE, so when I need to attack in that mode I use to be useless.

I need some tips and advices. If you are good at TSNE, I need to know: What skills are working for you? I don't know what skills should I use. Tried Run 1 Knife 1 Pistol 2, Run 2 Knife 2, a lot of combinations, but still don't know what skill set is pretty good to improve my attacking performance.

It would be helpful and I would appreciate it!
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: TSNE Skills

Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:13 am

i use run2 blades 1 mono3
Gus

Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:05 pm

As a TSNE veteran, I always use Run 3 Blade 1 but that's because I basically play on my own. Some people also enjoy using Run 2 Blade 1 Handgun 1 or Quarterback/Monomania 3. It's really up to what fits you the most.
Now, if you enjoy helping out team mates, you can always use scan ex or quick recovery 3... these are really helpfull and we appreciate it xD (also it gives you easy points)
The only skill I would say is a "must have" is blade 1 or higher.
SixthSensei

Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:45 pm

Tsne is great because you can go with a variety of playstyles and be effective. Id say your choices will depend on the map -they do for me at least. Blades is a great skill but if you are new to tsne and cant knife properly, it might be a waste for you & you can get by with cqc slam-stab which doesnt require blades skill. The only skill i always use is run 1. Good luck!

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”