real team sneaking

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
Zach_the_k1ller

real team sneaking

Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:50 pm

I want some teamwork not this team deathmatch with one lives stuff. Does anyone host actual team sneaking where people can take the objective whenever?
tigerchitpile

Re: real team sneaking

Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:46 am

When I host, it is a mix with uniques, and everything goes. Haven't been playing too much lately because I have been busy, but I try to play a bit on the weekends.
KidBilly

Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:03 pm

This is the reason I'm getting bored with MGO after OFW came out (and I was SO hyped).

I found out that all of the game modes are now ruined because EVERYTHING is a TDM. No skills allowed, no capture allowed.
JimmySnuka

Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:39 pm

Heres a thought: why not host your own tsne room with your own rules? We need more people hosting something different, and for the type of game youre talking about you only really need about 8 people; I'd join. Also, because it would be a much slower paced game, the lag issues connected with mixed regions would be somewhat mitigated. I may even try hosting something like this over the weekend myself.
mynamemynamemyname

Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:40 pm

I think that is interesting.

คาสิโนออนไลน์
KidBilly

Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:52 pm

JimmySnuka wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:39 pm
Heres a thought: why not host your own tsne room with your own rules? We need more people hosting something different, and for the type of game youre talking about you only really need about 8 people; I'd join. Also, because it would be a much slower paced game, the lag issues connected with mixed regions would be somewhat mitigated. I may even try hosting something like this over the weekend myself.
I used to host RES rooms without the stupid rules..

There's 2 problems. Either I don't get many players because there's already 5 full RES rooms, or I capture the target and they try to kick me from my own room. haha
Sakonosolo

Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:38 am

I haven't had too much of an issue with this. It usually does end up with nobody capturing the objective but that's because it's easier to just kill everyone. I did play in one server with a "no rushing" rule where apparently you just have to fuck around for half the game before you're allowed to grab the target unless you want to get kicked.
president trump
Former President of SaveMGO

Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:36 pm

Hosts will always host in such a way that gives themselves an advantage, and/or something they will benefit from. Obvious examples are: not allowing cqc ex, slit, scan, or rush in TSNE, not allowing rush in RES, and disabling "annoying weapons" and stuff like the drum can and ENVG's; aka things that have absolutely no reason to be disabled.

I recommend players start reminding the hosts of these handicaps and then go host their own rooms.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”