glitchers in mgo2

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
palinchi24
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:57 am

glitchers in mgo2

Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:14 pm

s-maojin-hiper and s-maojin-xtpow- :roll:
User avatar
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contact:
Location: Ontario
Posts: 230
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:12 pm

Re: glitchers in mgo2

Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:40 pm

palinchi24 wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:14 pm
s-maojin-hiper and s-maojin-xtpow- :roll:

they havent done ANYTHING wrong on this game. No body cares about MGO3 so leave that drama there.
User avatar
Junkhead_
Contact:
Location: NTSC / NA
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:57 am

Re: glitchers in mgo2

Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:13 pm

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:40 pm
palinchi24 wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:14 pm
s-maojin-hiper and s-maojin-xtpow- :roll:

they havent done ANYTHING wrong on this game. No body cares about MGO3 so leave that drama there.
Thats so funny Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. I've had issues with those exact players since day 1.

Of course they dont cheat and hide under different names while in public lobbies!!!

You are a joke dude. :lol:
~D.B.A.~
Batmantis-
Completely Undisclosed 2nd business name
Completely Undisclosed 3rd business name
User avatar
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contact:
Location: Ontario
Posts: 230
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:12 pm

Re: glitchers in mgo2

Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:58 am

Coast2Coast wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:13 pm
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:40 pm
palinchi24 wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:14 pm
s-maojin-hiper and s-maojin-xtpow- :roll:

they havent done ANYTHING wrong on this game. No body cares about MGO3 so leave that drama there.
Thats so funny Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. I've had issues with those exact players since day 1.

Of course they dont cheat and hide under different names while in public lobbies!!!

You are a joke dude. :lol:
why dont you type in caps again. always on my dick. if you want it just ask

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Discord

Forum Theme