Hosts with rules!

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
president trump

Re: Hosts with rules!

Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:35 pm

Magnusfication wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:08 pm
I host TSNE games most of the time. Only rules I put up, is no red ping and only rush if ur last man or minute. I also turn of nades, magazines and AA as I feel like those things make the mode easier, not harder. Other than that all skills are allowed. If someone wants to waste all 4 skill slots tot cqc ex or slit, be my guest. I don't mind SV rules at all, just feel like with these few adjustments, make the gamemode more fun and more difficult. Defenders shouldnt be able to just lob a nade and hope for the best, nor shuld attackers mag camp corners or be able to AA knife u from the shadows, knifing should take skill.
The rushing thing is mostly to prevent every round from becoming a camp fest from the start.
Like it has already been said, turning off frag nades just makes the ATTACKING team camp. Turning off the target (by "no rush") gives attackers no incentive to stop the camping, and it takes away the DEFENDING teams primary objective: DEFEND. Although turning magazines off frees up the need for Sixth Sense, which is a slight advantage for the defenders, turning off AA and nades is severely limiting the gamemode.

Free Battle TSNE: the defending team is actually the attackers, they're always OP, and the former attacking team is not actually the new defending team, they're the sneaking team, the poor unarmed invisible guys who spend 5 minutes+ hiding.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
Magnusfication

Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:16 am

I agree, rush shuld be called cap or sonething else. Might be a point in the stdm comment but i like tsne just fine. Like i said nades, mags and aa are tools for ppl who cant tsne like a pro. Theres rooms with additional rules up all the time. If u dont like it. Dont join. Funny thing is if u join a sv rules mix. Tsne is always the first mode that gets voted to skip. XD
Junkhead_

Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:08 am

Magnusfication wrote:
I agree, rush shuld be called cap or sonething else. Might be a point in the stdm comment but i like tsne just fine. Like i said nades, mags and aa are tools for ppl who cant tsne like a pro. Theres rooms with additional rules up all the time. If u dont like it. Dont join. Funny thing is if u join a sv rules mix. Tsne is always the first mode that gets voted to skip. XD
Define "tsne like a pro" brother.

I prefer to sneak and capture the objective and dodge bullets, why does it have to be a problem if someone grabs the objective in the last minute and a half of the fkn round, like when there's only 2 or 3 people left standing on the team. Sorry my playstyle doesn't reflect upon your own.

People need to get over themselves and stop kicking people for playing the game the way they want, none of that shit ever happened on konami's servers (well maybe it did, but it didn't affect me and im pretty sure I had heaps more fun playing in noob matches.)
~D.B.A.~
Batmantis-
Completely Undisclosed 2nd business name
Completely Undisclosed 3rd business name
Revy

Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:25 pm

Magnusfication wrote:
tsne like a pro.
I once played W.W tsne vs 2TM on survival and the way they coordinated the attack to quickly grab the target and goal it was the real pro. Frags didnt help that day.

Guess theres no point arguing, these guys play their 'unleashed' style for so long the normal game mode doesnt exist for them anymore.
"People. Enjoy the game. Get drunk or wasted but enjoy the game."
president trump

Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:17 pm

Magnusfication wrote:
How is turning off weapons to hide in places that can no longer be reached properly, pro? & How is disallowing rush, so the defending team no longer has to defend, pro?

I don't deny knifing without AA takes skill, however that doesn't compensate for the other uses of AA no longer available, nor the weapon restrictions.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
tigerchitpile

Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:14 pm

president trump wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:17 pm
Magnusfication wrote:
How is turning off weapons to hide in places that can no longer be reached properly, pro? & How is disallowing rush, so the defending team no longer has to defend, pro?

I don't deny knifing without AA takes skill, however that doesn't compensate for the other uses of AA no longer available, nor the weapon restrictions.
I saw his post and assumed he was trolling because it was such a ridiculous statement lol. Usually when someone uses the term "pro" to justify something, there's is no real reason.
KidBilly

Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:46 pm

I haven't played MGO in a few months. I might have lost interest, which is extremely sad.

I'll never forget the last time I played. I think early in early October.

In a TDM, I got kicked because I had a really good kill streak of 5-7 headshots within a minute. Someone screamed "96k!", then I got booted out.

After that, I joined a TSNE. Was never much of a fan of TSNE, but it's still fun. I wanted to experiment with QR3 because I'd never used it much. I was having so much fun waking my team up. Then I got kicked for using QR3!!!!

I was so sad that I had my favorite game so close, yet so far away. I could play MGO, but no one was letting me play the way I wanted. I just quit.
SuperSaiyanGAKO

Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:27 pm

KidBilly wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:46 pm
I haven't played MGO in a few months. I might have lost interest, which is extremely sad.

I'll never forget the last time I played. I think early in early October.

In a TDM, I got kicked because I had a really good kill streak of 5-7 headshots within a minute. Someone screamed "96k!", then I got booted out.

After that, I joined a TSNE. Was never much of a fan of TSNE, but it's still fun. I wanted to experiment with QR3 because I'd never used it much. I was having so much fun waking my team up. Then I got kicked for using QR3!!!!

I was so sad that I had my favorite game so close, yet so far away. I could play MGO, but no one was letting me play the way I wanted. I just quit.
Stuff like that, level restrictions, and lack of diverse rooms is what is unfortunately going to kill the game again. Player numbers have already seemed to have taken a dip. Too many TSNE and RES rooms with a bunch of restrictions. The good rooms are usually dead or level locked. Finding a good 99 ticket TDM with DP, uniques, and no restrictions is rare.
SNAAAAKE

Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:25 pm

I almost never lock anything except maybe stun nades sometimes because asskids like to spam stun EVERY MATCH EVER and they still can't kill people when they are blind.

otherwise I dont lock anything. if I am gonna play tsne then I will play its meant to be played. not disable fucking grenades so I can camp room for 8 minus then still die......
FabioGTX

Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:34 pm

i've always like unleashed rules but sometimes id like to see the mags come back because mags are awesome right???

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”