How far are we from having the old MGO2 back?

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
PurelyAwesome

How far are we from having the old MGO2 back?

Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:21 am

Surv, tourny, ranks, gp, all gear and skills reset and not maxed out, levels, clans, etc? Just ordered MGS4 on amazon and can't wait to be back on this game. PS: sorry if this has been asked many times before.
MobiusOne

Re: How far are we from having the old MGO2 back?

Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:59 pm

You have all the gear and skills maxed out from the get go. The only servers implemented right now are Vanilla. Ranks reset always to 0 , no clans so far. Also the friend/block list is still in the works.
PurelyAwesome

Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:35 pm

The gear and skills should reset if surv and tourny ever do come out, and I hope they do come out. That was the best part about mgo; waiting for the weekend to hop on tourny. Brings back memories lol
PurelyAwesome

Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:09 pm

Btw are the servers acting up at the moment? Getting the game tonight and plan on playing it.
Last edited by PurelyAwesome on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperSaiyanGAKO

Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:47 pm

PurelyAwesome wrote:
The gear and skills should reset if surv and tourny ever do come out, and I hope they do come out. That was the best part about mgo; waiting for the weekend to hop on tourny. Brings back memories lol
I don't think skills should be reset. Most of us had all of them maxed out when the official servers were running anyway, so it's not like we are getting handed something we never earned before. If survival and tournaments are ever implemented. I want to jump right into them and not have to waste time sitting in level up lobbies.
PurelyAwesome

Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:23 pm

SuperSaiyanGAKO wrote:
PurelyAwesome wrote:
I don't think skills should be reset. Most of us had all of them maxed out when the official servers were running anyway, so it's not like we are getting handed something we never earned before. If survival and tournaments are ever implemented. I want to jump right into them and not have to waste time sitting in level up lobbies.
Yes but it's like we're starting fresh again, so it would only make sense for them to be reset again. Plus it would add to the time we spend with the game if everything wasn't maxed out, meaning more and more people playing. Has the save mgo2 staff commented about when DLC would be coming back to the game?
SuperSaiyanGAKO

Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:03 pm

PurelyAwesome wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:23 pm
SuperSaiyanGAKO wrote:
PurelyAwesome wrote:
Yes but it's like we're starting fresh again, so it would only make sense for them to be reset again. Plus it would add to the time we spend with the game if everything wasn't maxed out, meaning more and more people playing. Has the save mgo2 staff commented about when DLC would be coming back to the game?
All of it's already included.
solidsnake93

Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:57 am

Will we ever see the Desert Duel and Outer Heaven-esque maps that were on MGO ARCADE?

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”