My Official Resignation

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
SONOMAMASHINE

Re: My Official Resignation

Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:12 pm

president trump wrote:I seem to remember you collected IP addresses, for whatever reason, back on 1.00.
thats why i didnt join, people spending money to play the game to finally get DDOS by Gen Snake .
if this is not abuse (power hungry)
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:17 pm

SONOMAMASHINE wrote:
president trump wrote:I seem to remember you collected IP addresses, for whatever reason, back on 1.00.
thats why i didnt join, people spending money to play the game to finally get DDOS by Gen Snake .
who is speading money? its my money man lol. flawed logic as usual
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:28 pm

president trump wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:37 pm
Gen-Snake wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:51 am
Ghz does owe anybody anything. Me you or anyone for that matter stop acting so entilited and get over it and lets work together. like doing something like this http://challonge.com/7t05o6oy
the choice is up to you storm.
He wants to quit, and when he does I don't want the game going to shit because of whom he allowed to hold the reins.
He said he doesn't want to quit, he wants to step back so he can focus on school. [which I get] He needed more staff to take care of things for him like trouble shooting, managing bans, events etc. I remember command kicking people and they would say I was ddosing but I don't remember ip collecting, but I will take your word for it since all you seem to want to do is make me look bad. Like I said Storm I'm not here to argue with you.
SONOMAMASHINE

Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:43 pm

Gen-Snake wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:17 pm
SONOMAMASHINE wrote:
who is speading money? its my money man lol. flawed logic as usual
talking about myself spending money to finally getting DDOS by you, and i do remember people complaining about you getting their ip adresse to ruin their gaming experience kick etc ...
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:48 pm

i understand your concern but no body is saying im DDOSING now. but if you still feel the same way i cant stop you and im sorry you wont join us.
SONOMAMASHINE

Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:16 pm

Gen-Snake wrote:
im sorry you wont join us.
is this supposed to be a punch line ?
Gen-Snake wrote: Once again clean slate. And these past 3 years on the server proves I have done nothing to anyone on this server. You can't let go of someone eles bad past when yours is just as dirty as mine is. Time to let it go storm because I ain't going anywhere.
i do remember you bullying people specially KSA's ip kicking them and saying racist stuff ( camels etc ....), all of this because they live in the middle east and have a bad connexion like they had a choice or doing it on purpose, thats why i dont like you.
GHz and storm are neutral, you take shit personal thats the deference .
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:42 pm

SONOMAMASHINE wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:16 pm
Gen-Snake wrote:
im sorry you wont join us.
is this supposed to be a punch line ?
Gen-Snake wrote: Once again clean slate. And these past 3 years on the server proves I have done nothing to anyone on this server. You can't let go of someone eles bad past when yours is just as dirty as mine is. Time to let it go storm because I ain't going anywhere.
i do remember you bullying people specially KSA's ip kicking them and saying racist stuff ( camels etc ....), all of this because they live in the middle east and have a bad connexion like they had a choice or doing it on purpose, thats why i dont like you.
GHz and storm are neutral, you take shit personal thats the deference .
Storm is Neutral? are you kidding me? he was the worst one with the cmd kick.
It wasn't an IP kick its something else dont speak about of which you do not know a thing about.
SONOMAMASHINE

Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:53 pm

Gen-Snake wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:42 pm
It wasn't an IP kick its something else dont speak about of which you do not know a thing about.
i dont need to, whats important is that you get it.
Mr Reaper

Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:04 am

Just gonna leave this here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8
Now I am become death, destroyer of worlds, let those who hath known my fury leave behind their mortal coil.
Fear The Reaper.

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”