My Official Resignation

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
Windalgo

Re: My Official Resignation

Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:36 pm

drakedogma wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:46 am
I am reminded of Metal Gear Solid 5: Phantom Pain by reading this.

Please never post.
G O K U

Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:42 pm

Lol this is more active than the NA lobby. Since you keep pointing out how you did nothing wrong except abuse kick cmd, Storm let me remind you, seems you forgot about deleting my character just because you didn't like the name.
drakedogma

Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:32 am

Windalgo wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:47 pm
Sounds like everybody involved is a spineless faggot
Coming from someone who writes stuff like this, it's a complement.

Besides, it's a MGS joke on a MGS based website. it's a joke, calm down (Not reading replies)
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:02 am

mgs5 is shit. nobody liked that game.
president trump

Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:25 pm

Gen-Snake wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:09 pm
SONOMAMASHINE wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:04 am
guys stop this beef will never end, let see what the future holds. (people change)
and remember its a video game, we are here to play a game and have fun.
He keeps coming at me. What would you have me do?
This dude ego is sore he's angry and aggressive.
You could stop replying. You are not adequately addressing any of my posts, time and time again, and you're desperately trying to portray my legitimate concerns and grievances as some sort of petty personal issue. All you've managed to do is bury my talking points and evidence in several pages of posts. Your most recent post here is a clear failure to refute my previous lengthy post altogether. Hence, I kindly ask you to stop wasting my time. It is Ghz that needs to address this.

Lastly, I've expressed no anger here, and if you consider a well-written argument "aggressive"... Well.
G O K U wrote: Lol this is more active than the NA lobby. Since you keep pointing out how you did nothing wrong except abuse kick cmd, Storm let me remind you, seems you forgot about deleting my character just because you didn't like the name.
Unlike Ghz and Wtfareuthinking, I'm not charitable to Revival glitchers, nor the friends that help them circumvent their bans. I enforce the rules one way or another; I made this clear in the ban thread and the beginning of this thread.

If you wish to further participate in this discussion, I would think the least you could do is familiarize yourself with what has already been covered. Obviously, I'd like to keep on point with this.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:02 pm

president trump wrote:
Gen-Snake wrote:
SONOMAMASHINE wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:04 am
guys stop this beef will never end, let see what the future holds. (people change)
and remember its a video game, we are here to play a game and have fun.
You could stop replying. You are not adequately addressing any of my posts, time and time again, and you're desperately trying to portray my legitimate concerns and grievances as some sort of petty personal issue. All you've managed to do is bury my talking points and evidence in several pages of posts. Your most recent post here is a clear failure to refute my previous lengthy post altogether. Hence, I kindly ask you to stop wasting my time. It is Ghz that needs to address this.

Lastly, I've expressed no anger here, and if you consider a well-written argument "aggressive"... Well.
G O K U wrote: Lol this is more active than the NA lobby. Since you keep pointing out how you did nothing wrong except abuse kick cmd, Storm let me remind you, seems you forgot about deleting my character just because you didn't like the name.
Unlike Ghz and Wtfareuthinking, I'm not charitable to Revival glitchers, nor the friends that help them circumvent their bans. I enforce the rules one way or another; I made this clear in the ban thread and the beginning of this thread.

If you wish to further participate in this discussion, I would think the least you could do is familiarize yourself with what has already been covered. Obviously, I'd like to keep on point with this.
Ghz doesn't need to address anything. He doesn't owe you or anyone anything. You seem to be missing this point because you think you are entitled.
president trump

Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:03 pm

Gen-Snake wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:02 pm
president trump wrote:
Gen-Snake wrote:

Ghz doesn't need to address anything. He doesn't owe you or anyone anything. You seem to be missing this point because you think you are entitled.
He absolutely does need to explain this decision. He expects people to play, does he not? Expected people to donate too, did he not? The only reason you're arguing with me is because of your own, selfish vested interests. You wouldn't have bothered arguing if you didn't stand to benefit from a decision as shortsighted as this is. Regardless, as I already said, this isn't for me, it's for the community.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
SNAAAAKE

Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:16 pm

HUGE WALL OF TEXT!!

maybe I will read..someday
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:41 am

lol. i offered him beer
Titan

Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:49 am

president trump wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:00 pm

Also, please don't try to equate the cyber-criminal activities you participated in with anything I did. I am making several points here and your "not wanting to argue" addresses nothing I have brought up. If you're incapable of replying or have no input, then don't. Don't just keep say you don't or won't. However, I'd like to think a SaveMGO forum administrator could at least muster the faculties to simply discuss a topic, with or without arguing. English is still your first language.
ima just put this here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr-JHsvnzhs
[/quote]

By all means, lets examine that can of worms. Does the phrase "White Beret season" ring any bells? Because let's see, you DDOS'd 4 tournaments a weekend x 4 weekends = 16 tournaments stolen in one month alone. And correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there about four "pro" lobbies and the Mei Ling lobby for those who've not won a tournament? So that's actually 160 winning teams fucked over (80 first place teams, 80 second place teams), which if we calculate for 6 players per team, is 960 players screwed out of a prize by you, in a single month.

Additionally, we know there were hundreds more players per lobby screwed over that would not have placed that high and thus aren't a part of our calculations, and we also know you DDOS'd much more than a single month, and buddy lets be real, you even DDOS'd in Free Battle. You unquestionably, and undeniably, disconnected thousands of players to satiate your own selfishness.

In regards to that video, although the uploader specified but one name, let's talk about who else is on that team, you know, for those who don't already know.

Yuzu - Hitokiri926
Perfect Shot - Gen-$nake
Dio-cent - Dio

So I say again, don't try to equate me to what you, Hito and Dio/Dio did dude. You guys have stolen thousands of tournament prizes and fucked over everybody who played tourny in 2011/2012.
[/quote]

LMFAO! How did I not see this before? Holy shit. That is absolute gold. BAHAHAHAHAHA.

That explains ALOT. In 100% honesty, I did not know that DIO was a DDOSer, Gen, yeah, even Hunter (Hitokiri), Lynchy, Murphy, Killer Joker, and a handful of others, but wow. This opens my eyes to a whole new level of hypocrisy. Unbelievable. Just wow.

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”