My Official Resignation

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
president trump
Former President of SaveMGO

Re: My Official Resignation

Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:23 pm

Gen-Snake wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:28 pm
president trump wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:37 pm
Gen-Snake wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:51 am
Ghz does owe anybody anything. Me you or anyone for that matter stop acting so entilited and get over it and lets work together. like doing something like this http://challonge.com/7t05o6oy
the choice is up to you storm.
He wants to quit, and when he does I don't want the game going to shit because of whom he allowed to hold the reins.
He said he doesn't want to quit, he wants to step back so he can focus on school. [which I get] He needed more staff to take care of things for him like trouble shooting, managing bans, events etc. I remember command kicking people and they would say I was ddosing but I don't remember ip collecting, but I will take your word for it since all you seem to want to do is make me look bad. Like I said Storm I'm not here to argue with you.
Wants to quit, has to quit, needs to quit, regardless of the semantics the issue remains the same. SaveMGO needs to be taken care of properly when he is gone, as I said. And as I also said, I do not believe his choices on this to be the best for the community. If he wants there to be a team, let there be a team. But SaveMGO needs good, honest people involved. That has been my point since the beginning.
Gen-Snake wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:42 pm
SONOMAMASHINE wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:16 pm
Gen-Snake wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:48 pm
im sorry you wont join us.
is this supposed to be a punch line ?
Gen-Snake wrote: Once again clean slate. And these past 3 years on the server proves I have done nothing to anyone on this server. You can't let go of someone eles bad past when yours is just as dirty as mine is. Time to let it go storm because I ain't going anywhere.
i do remember you bullying people specially KSA's ip kicking them and saying racist stuff ( camels etc ....), all of this because they live in the middle east and have a bad connexion like they had a choice or doing it on purpose, thats why i dont like you.
GHz and storm are neutral, you take shit personal thats the deference .
Storm is Neutral? are you kidding me? he was the worst one with the cmd kick.
It wasn't an IP kick its something else dont speak about of which you do not know a thing about.
According to whom? Because I don't know what you're talking about. It was complaints about rooms like yours, the trivial command kicks, that Ghz had to take it away from everybody in the first place. I kicked people for lagging in my NA room for NA players. Whomever you're listening to is likely a red ping player. Ghz looked up my uses of it and it averaged barely 4 kicks per day, & if I'm not mistaken, that detail is in a stream on your channel.

However, I am very much neutral when it comes to my part in the community. I stuck up for KSA players for a long time on the forums when people had problems with them, and aside from the region restrictions I enforced on my own rooms, I don't go out of my way to b33f with anyone.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
Windalgo

Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:38 am

Gen-Snake wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:28 pm
I remember command kicking people and they would say I was ddosing but I don't remember ip collecting, but I will take your word for it since all you seem to want to do is make me look bad. Like I said Storm I'm not here to argue with you.

I was shown logs of you talking about collecting IPs during the CFW launch. It concerns me very much, but I'm not sure if they were taken out of context or not so let's just pretend they don't exist for a bit.

Last time we spoke on the savemgo discord you said multiple times that you didn't regret DDoSing people and you weren't sorry about it because you were "having a good time" and "making money". You refused to even admit what you were doing back then was wrong, so you clearly don't understand the gravity of what you were doing nor do you show any sign of empathy for anybody you were hitting for your childish "fun".
I can promise you that I have no personal issues with you. You always equate people criticizing you or your attitude with them needing to "move on", but I really hold no emotions from 2012. What I'm telling you is your history collecting IPs and DDoSing people you don't like along with your refusal to admit your wrong-doings concerns me. I feel like you're just a few lost matches and a couple lines of banter away from grabbing IPs, which you now have access to, and DDoSing people to "get even" in your mind.

I have nothing against you outside of what I've said here, but you are one of the last people who should be trusted in a position of power in this community. You've given nobody any reason to trust your character, and in recent history you've even given us reason to doubt it. Everything Storm1 has said in this thread has been correct, even if he's saying it in a faggy self-important manner. I can honestly say that GHz is one of the worst judges of character I've come across on the internet and every decision he's made on the community end of SaveMGO has been a huge mistake. There is very good cause for concern here, and if I were invested in this game or this community I'd be worried about it ruining everything he's worked for.
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:27 am

i understand your concerns. i never said what i did wasn't wrong. but its hard to regret it because i met alot of cool people on this game. some legit and some not, SO i cant say i regret it completely i would be lying. (just being honest). Im not going to be one of those glitchers that writes a sob story to the community saying im sorry like we used to see on mgotaco all the time.

i cant change what i did, nor run away from it. would i change it if i could go back? maybe but after Dio deleted my character of 3000+ hours i didnt care anymore. is that the community's fault? nope but i took it out on everyone anyways because i was mad in 2011. (its bin so long i dont remember anymore)

Truth is a am sorry for treating this game with lack of respect because it deserves so much more.
But saying i dont deserve a chance because of things that happened years ago is just silly and i havent shown anyreason not to trust me. [once biten twice shy, i get it]
and CMD kicking laggy KSAs from my room was my right to. just like storm kicking NA players like ACE out because he was too good. because it was OUR room from storms logic atleast.

Thank you windalgo for writing this
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:33 am

And they werent ips i was writing down it was people character ids so i could cmd kick them. like khals id was 12. i know this because i kicked him ALOT because of EXTREME lag.
but because of my rep, people were mistaking it for DDOSing {i understand} but that was looked into by ghz and storm who was in the voice chat 3 years ago.
Windalgo

Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:29 pm

Well I hope you're being sincere and I guess we'll see with time.
To be clear though, I have no problem with the CMD kicking and think its a joke that people complained about it. If you're hosting a room you should be able to choose who plays and who doesn't, it's no different from when me and my friends were hosting with passwords and only giving the password out in our circle. Nobody should be forced to play with KSAs, spics, glitchers, or anybody they don't like for that matter.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:08 am

And thats what im going to prove, that im not the same person.
Romulus2000

Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:59 pm

Windalgo wrote:
To be clear though, I have no problem with the CMD kicking and think its a joke that people complained about it. If you're hosting a room you should be able to choose who plays and who doesn't, it's no different from when me and my friends were hosting with passwords and only giving the password out in our circle. Nobody should be forced to play with KSAs, spics, glitchers, or anybody they don't like for that matter.
Really? Then give everyone that feature. If not, doesn't abuse your power.
Romulus2000

Windalgo wrote:
Really? Then give everyone that feature. If not, don't abuse your power.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:03 am

Romulus2000 wrote:
Windalgo wrote:
Really? Then give everyone that feature. If not, doesn't abuse your power.
GH took it away. the only one that had it was storm and he was abusing it

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”