MGO2R - Official Ban Thread

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
president trump
Former President of SaveMGO

Re: MGO2R - Official Ban Thread

Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:06 pm

MobiusOne wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:22 am
president trump wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:48 am
Yes, though I wouldn't be surprised if he has also bypassed the system since being banned.
I just don't understand why assholes like this come back to a dead game just for the soul purpose of hacking, cheating, ect. Thank you Trump for enforcing theses rules. We need to build a wall to keep the cheaters out. But i do have a question about the rules. Is shitalking people going to have any penalty, what circumstances are acceptable and what is not? Because we can't have butthurt people cry wolf on shitalk while the real threat of cheating still plagues the community. Will being an asshole ( not that I would ) to an admin result in a ban while the same circumstance to a regular member will not. I just wan't some pointers if I find myself in a situation where I need to be an asshole in response to someone else being a faggot and not get penalised for just defending myself . Thank you for Your hard work on keeping us posted on MGO.
The in-game chat censor is no longer implemented as it was on the old server so players are able to use salty language more freely. The only thing that can really get you in trouble /text wise would be by doxxing other players, threatening to DDOS players or server, or real life threats of violence and/or death. Though we would also appreciate tolerance for the various religions and nationalities that participate in the revival, since the MGO2R server is after all for everyone. As far as shit talking the administration in-game goes, we're all pretty nice guys, but it's not something that would get you in trouble more than doing it to anyone else would. Big boys roll with the punches. ;)

As far as the forums go, players are expected to behave more in a civilized manner and not purposefully derail threads or cause unnecessary drama, inappropriateness, or loudmouth assholenish.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:52 pm

Are all the rules posted somewhere storm? I think it needs to be written down somewhere so there are absolutely no gray areas.
president trump
Former President of SaveMGO

Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:00 pm

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Are all the rules posted somewhere storm? I think it needs to be written down somewhere so there are absolutely no gray areas.
Well there's so few I thought they'd have been common sense, but I supposed it'd be a good idea to write them down and keep them somewhere. I'll put it together later today, thanks.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:05 pm

president trump wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:00 pm
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Well there's so few I thought they'd have been common sense, but I supposed it'd be a good idea to write them down and keep them somewhere. I'll put it together later today, thanks.
I understand about the whole Common Sense thing but this is the mgo2 community. The lack of Common Sense is real
ReyFou62

Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:05 pm

With the insult that there is on MGO2R, Pu no player on MGO could play if there are penalties :) lol
BlackCat

Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:02 pm

Raven is still out there, LSing himself out of rooms
Junkhead_

Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:15 pm

BlackCat wrote:
No way affiliated with whoever that guy is just to throw that on the record if there's every any confusion about it. He's entered some rooms before, with the ever so popular name Raven, completely incognegro.

Only names I play by now till public release are Batmantis- and America.Online
~D.B.A.~
Batmantis-
Completely Undisclosed 2nd business name
Completely Undisclosed 3rd business name
BlackCat

Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:01 pm

MightyRavendark wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:15 pm
BlackCat wrote:
No way affiliated with whoever that guy is just to throw that on the record if there's every any confusion about it. He's entered some rooms before, with the ever so popular name Raven, completely incognegro.

Only names I play by now till public release are Batmantis- and America.Online
I join your rooms every day (y)
Romulus2000

Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:05 pm

BlackCat wrote:
He probably has a bad connection. I think I saw red ping. Not everyone that has shit connection lagswitches.
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:13 pm

Hideo has been unbanned for now.
He wasn't doing anything serious, for any sort of advantage, but he has gotten 1 warning.
If he actually cheats in a room next time, he will be banned. That goes for anyone else.
All glitching needs to be kept in a room with "Glitch" in the name, or else anyone reported risks getting banned.

This whole name censorship is ridiculous as well. These guys can keep their names as long as they play nice.
Once anyone is seriously impacting the server in a negative way, they will be banned.

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”