Another beta giveaway?

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
LittleBigJimbo

Another beta giveaway?

Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:08 am

Given the latest announcement of GhzGangster on Discord to continue working on the ghost room issue, which I believe will take at least 2 weekends to complete (seems like an Heisenbug or something that nasty, it'll take some time), and the lack of active players on the MGO2R server (according to the Discord channel, many of those who where given access to the beta are not playing), isn't it possible to let other people join the beta?
Cloudx

Re: Another beta giveaway?

Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:56 am

+1 i can't wait !
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:50 pm

LittleBigJimbo wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:08 am
Given the latest announcement of GhzGangster on Discord to continue working on the ghost room issue, which I believe will take at least 2 weekends to complete (seems like an Heisenbug or something that nasty, it'll take some time), and the lack of active players on the MGO2R server (according to the Discord channel, many of those who where given access to the beta are not playing), isn't it possible to let other people join the beta?
been trying to get ghz to let others on but he is really busy. i am sorry you are gonna have too wait
Mr Reaper

Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:22 pm

I play every day and I tell you, 100 OFW players got access and more and more i feel like i am the only one actually there, the number os OFW players from the beta is very low, its still mostly CFW players..
The List Has no End. Fear the Reaper.
LittleBigJimbo

Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:16 pm

Mr Reaper wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:22 pm
I play every day and I tell you, 100 OFW players got access and more and more i feel like i am the only one actually there, the number os OFW players from the beta is very low, its still mostly CFW players..
No, the number should be 200. Which means the situation seems pretty bad for the OFW beta.
Cloudx

Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:10 am

If the number is low, we can replace those who do not play this beta....

I'm only waiting for that !
KidBilly

Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:20 pm

I've been playing an hour or two just about every day. Anywhere from 7pm-11pm CST.

The most players I've seen in a lobby is in the 90's, the smallest amount is 60s. Strangely enough, it still seems VERY empty. Because when I look at the rooms, there's only enough available to support 40-50 players despite there being almost 100 players "active" in the lobby. Are these extra players waiting for more rooms to pop up? I doubt it because I go and start hosting a room and a half hour goes by with nobody joining.

I hope this gets a lot better when the full release happens. It'd be even nicer if some new players would discover MGO, but the game is so damn difficult now that it may be impossible.
Aemon96

Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:30 pm

So we are testing server with ofw and only an half of who got access is playing? wtf?
president trump
Former President of SaveMGO

Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:39 pm

All winners from the raffles should have access.

Not all players play at the same time, but there will be more online at any given time once levels are back and OFW is opened up for everyone.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
zDestroyer

Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:19 am

president trump wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:39 pm
All winners from the raffles should have access.

Not all players play at the same time, but there will be more online at any given time once levels are back and OFW is opened up for everyone.
Well, yeah. Let's see when OFW is even back.

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”